Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I sometimes think the same .. moved out of Arthur's house straight into his .. from buying her fans to then getting publicity. Then i think of her licking his ars .. that just is true desperation ACKKKKKKKK
Oh who’s Arthur? I’ve always been curious about her life before Chinhing

Reactions: 2

Madge2022

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to link a tiktok?

(Not off topic I've come across the girl who got the selfie)
I'm not sure how to link a story/reel or whatever theyre called on TikTok but you can copy link to profile using the three dots at top right. Not sure if that's allowed though?

Edit, you can click on share on the video and that has copy link. If it's not allowed, if you search Stephen Bear selfie you can find her account.

stunrw

VIP Member
My ex friend went to prison for sex offences. His were related to indecent images of a child under 15. He is no longer allowed to be on his own with any children or go on social media . I know his offence was related to children, but I wonder if Ars Boy will have any conditions like this when he is released? Not looking like such a great uncle now, is he Hayley!?
All subject to risk assessment by probation and his OM. Or used to be. @eggfriedrice will probably be able to elaborate more

al255

VIP Member
Can someone explain the extent of his RO please? Can he say her name in an post jail interview??

peoplj

Own up
Which one of you little beauties has written this
*Chefs kiss*
[/QUOTE
Just finished reading it 😂😂😂.
This is from
Matthew Steeples, even though hits the nail on the head, he deserves his own thread. He’s a well known Chelsea stalker and has been caught lurking around schools in the area, had been obsessed with Petra ecclestone and followed her kids around, wouldn’t give him any airtime!

Reactions: 1