Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new post is just pathetic, posing with a fake helicopter🤦🏼‍♀️
I had to watch it twice - it was so cringe

Someone should do a thread on all the z listers showing how many fake followers they have using that calculator lol
This would be ace. I can’t seem to access it as it won’t accept gmail account. I’ve often wondered just how they get so many followers - I.e. Kady Mc and MollyM

I just don’t get it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I had to watch it twice - it was so cringe

This would be ace. I can’t seem to access it as it won’t accept gmail account. I’ve often wondered just how they get so many followers - I.e. Kady Mc and MollyM

I just don’t get it
Yeah, same 🙁

Reactions: 5
Someone has posted on Twitter that he has been arrested on a flight back to the UK!
If thats true he has defo hacked his own insta - got rid of the evidence.. maybe he even purposely got himself banned

Reactions: 9
This thread is certainly a rollercoaster.
What a birthday surprise- maybe if he shows the cops his birthday Twitter page they will let him off.
A93790D1-A6B8-4E4E-860D-72D554EB4B2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really really really hope this is true & not someone making stuff up for clout. This will be karma at its finest

Reactions: 16
Please let this be true!! I want it to be true so much that I had to check if any flights landed from Dubai this morning. One landed in Heathrow at 7.10. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please let this be true!! I want it to be true so much that I had to check if any flights landed from Dubai this morning. One landed in Heathrow at 7.10. 😂
I keep searching his name on Google to see if any news outlets have picked it up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.