Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is he going to do for money now if he doesn’t have a platform for promoting!!!

Reactions: 11
I'm so glad you have good support and I understand what you're saying. We buried my sister in law just before Christmas after she took her own life and the scene in the hospital was horrific. He should be charged for what he did in that video and the subsequent one. It was so disgusting and disrespectful to families and survivors.
Iam so so sorry for your loss. I really hope i havent upset you by sharing what i said about my own experience. xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He ‘attempts’ suicide and then proceeds to laugh at the UK the country that has provided for him, at his uk ‘fans’ that have given him his platform and ability to be in dubai. Whilst soo many people in UK are genuinely suffering & dying and we are expected to believe he attempted suicide

Reactions: 22
I'm not sure I believe him, who would hack into his account then change the email to a very outing .edu address - it would need to be verified and a link clicked sent to that address to change it. Unless of course they hacked that address to?

It's his own fault if it really has been hacked because spending 2 seconds to enable 2 step would have prevented this

Good luck getting your prize money :LOL:

View attachment 387496

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe hes been caught in dubai.. and trying to wangle out of it pretending he made no money off of it but fake hacking his account

Reactions: 5
I find it strange as both him & Sallie axl had their accounts Disabled within hours of each other. They’re both known for posting trading scams,ml marketing & only fans risqué content. They’re now both claiming they’ve been hacked. Sallie is saying she knows who done it & will be getting her account back but has then also said she will no longer be posting her only fans & working her scam businesses through her back up account etc just seems strange 🤨

Reactions: 22
How are they claiming to be hacked when they both had the message that their account is under review ? So surely that means their account was reported ? I recon because a lot of us were reporting his account and that 'competition' his account got suspended 😂 Funny either way 😂

Hes desperate to get it back i wonder whats hiding in those DMs 👀

Reactions: 13
I find it strange as both him & Sallie axl had their accounts Disabled within hours of each other. They’re both known for posting trading scams,ml marketing & only fans risqué content. They’re now both claiming they’ve been hacked. Sallie is saying she knows who done it & will be getting her account back but has then also said she will no longer be posting her only fans & working her scam businesses through her back up account etc just seems strange 🤨
Its utter bollocks, clearly insta is cracking down on people who post OF tit. Happened to loads more who are doing it. IG shouldnt be a platform for them to promote sex work

Reactions: 19
So his first tweet is about its in the hands of the god whether he gets account back ... now he’s been hacked and deleted - more believable that Instagram deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.