Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure that the brother was posting from DXB airport last night, which fits perfectly. The picture is the Hard Rock Cafe in Terminal 3- you can google it and the decor is exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he flew back on his birthday to use it as a bartering tool with the police

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he got stopped by police at Heathrow not Dubai. Well it’s better than nothing but I really wanted him in a Dubai lock up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate him so much and hate is an extremely strong word but he brings nothing to society and needs to be brought down a peg or 2!

Reactions: 11
I’d LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the police interview to hear him tit himself.
he’s clearly had no option to return home since his money has been cut off & I hope his brother tipped the police off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He wouldn’t have been able to fly other than on his real passport, which would have triggered something in the system with police here. Feels like it’s true ..

Reactions: 15
Did he actually get get arrested at Heathrow or are we just going on that random tweet? Plz someone tell me it’s true ☺

Reactions: 5
He wouldn’t have been able to fly other than on his real passport, which would have triggered something in the system with police here. Feels like it’s true ..
Not necessarily - unless there’s a warrant out for his arrest it won’t. Also, I hate to say it but the likelihood of him being charged without a statement from Georgia is unlikely he will be released under investigation which has no bail conditions attached to it and unfortunately this could drag on for months . Georgia really needs to come home to give them a statement

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My boyfriend always gets stopped at the airport as there is obviously a flag on his passport but it happens at passport security in the UK not at baggage claim so im not sure this is true

Hoping they had already detained him and were just waiting for him to get his bag?
Ahh yes true..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.