Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not necessarily - unless there’s a warrant out for his arrest it won’t. Also, I hate to say it but the likelihood of him being charged without a statement from Georgia is unlikely he will be released under investigation which has no bail conditions attached to it and unfortunately this could drag on for months . Georgia really needs to come home to give them a statement
I do think she could have provided one electronically and/or via her solicitor as long as it was signed by her & she confirms it’s her statement. Obviously if things progressed to court she would need to attend in person.
Bear could have potentially spoken to police via Skype with a legal representative from Dubai if he wanted to clear his name. I imagine they have tried to make contact with him.
ideally Yeah everything needs to be in person but since covid, things such as the police & government etc have been having to use electronic methods so don’t see why the same couldn’t apply in this situation - especially if she has moved to Dubai (like she says) due to covid it may not be deemed essential for her to travel home to provide a statement when it could all be done online or through reps that are in the UK

Reactions: 8
I do think she could have provided one electronically and/or via her solicitor as long as it was signed by her & she confirms it’s her statement. Obviously if things progressed to court she would need to attend in person.
Bear could have potentially spoken to police via Skype with a legal representative from Dubai if he wanted to clear his name. I imagine they have tried to make contact with him.
ideally Yeah everything needs to be in person but since covid, things such as the police & government etc have been having to use electronic methods so don’t see why the same couldn’t apply in this situation - especially if she has moved to Dubai (like she says) due to covid it may not be deemed essential for her to travel home to provide a statement when it could all be done online or through reps that are in the UK
Working in the criminal defence system I very much doubt this would happen.

The police are already stretched enough without setting up Skype interviews.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Working in the criminal defence system I very much doubt this would happen.

The police are already stretched enough without setting up Skype interviews.
aww I don’t doubt that they’re not stretched enough I’m just saying it’s possible to be completed over the phone/over the net.
I used to work in a police force investigating domestic abuse (prior to covid) & there would be instances we would take statements over the phone.
I’m just being hopeful that this has been this case in this situation 🤞🏽

Reactions: 5
assuming this is true it may not even be related to Georgia - the guy has numerous stupid schemes set up trying to get people to fund him in dubai ( the golden ticket debacle). I am sure there is more that we dont know about.

Lols@him being arrested on his birthday though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Not sure why she is feeling empathetic towards him. tit head doesn’t deserve any empathy whatsoever.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.