Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he has a trade licence to operate in Dubai.

(it's chilly here in Dubai today, I am wearning a cardigan, he must be freezing)

Reactions: 1
He has 113 subscribers on AVN at $7.50 per month that’s $850 a month ... that’s not gonna get you very far ... and the tshirts channel still only has 1,000 followers

Reactions: 3
Now he's trying too play out he has adhd, you don't realise how much I hate him, always trying too pin it onto some excuse, no matter what syndrome a person has doesn't mean its ok too video and sell a sex tape!!! He has bleeping head syndrome nothing else!!!

Reactions: 28
Now he's trying too play out he has adhd, you don't realise how much I hate him, always trying too pin it onto some excuse, no matter what syndrome a person has doesn't mean its ok too video and sell a sex tape!!! He has bleeping head syndrome nothing else!!!
My god he’s a disgusting piece of tit🤢 I hate him too he’s face and voice make me go bleeping mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Arm chair diagnosing himself! What a bellend. Surely they would have had to have seen him more than 3 times to diagnose adhd, when he had his therapy sessions. He's just excusing his behaviour and blaming it on mental health!! My daughters dad was killed by a phone driver and he blamed it all on adhd, the judge saw straight him!

Reactions: 10
Just an excuse for his behaviour! He’s a utter scum bag! Always has been and always will be

Reactions: 7
I was diagnosed with ADHD at 14(I’m in my 30s now) and I’ve never acted like that twit! I’m so outraged I just private mailed him to tell him that. Not that I expect him to see it or even respond but made me feel slightly better. what a bleeping wankstain he is.

Reactions: 15
That grim face he makes and the way he touches his face thinking he has people fooled, wish I could come out of his phone screen and smack him ahhhhh hate that smelly dirty scruff ball

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whos seen his insta storiea talking about adhd and bipolar. Im sorry but if you had a therapist and were 'cured' surely you may of come of already realised this not by bleeping googling it and then sharing on your insta stories.

Reactions: 10
Palm angels though 🤣🤣 as if. All his stories today just confirm what an absolute weapon he is. I genuinely have never seen someone so full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This man needs serious help. Honestly he makes my skin crawl - what an awful human being. I said he needs help, but can something so vile be helped?!

Reactions: 6
He makes my skin crawl so much! I find it hard to watch his stories he’s so creepy and rapey and slimy 🤮🤮🤮
I agree I deffo get rapey vibes off him! Also the ADHD thing is complete bollocks. I work in mental health and he has traits of narcissitic personality disorder. He really reminds me of someone I have treated in the past with NPD. It doesn't excuse what he has done AT ALL tho. He should take himself out of the public eye and have some proper therapy the creep

Reactions: 11
Looks like he's had a lie in. Wake up! Those boats ain't gonna shout at themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.