Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine some bleeping has been stood next to your car pretending to get in it and pasting it on Instagram like it’s his! I can’t stand the guy, he makes my vagina want to run away from my body whenever I even think about him, he gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whats with the weird editing on that pic as well ? 😂

I'm convinced he's there alone now (Alone or paying for the company.....), on his latest stories with the shisha it was really quiet and he usually loves to show people if they are there.

Its also weird how he has no friends ??? I mean not weird because he's horrific but you know what i mean ? Most lads have a group they're close with but he literally has no one, not even the other Z listers out there want to be seen with him!

Reactions: 11
This is obviously going well for him. Quick 50% off on his sex site. Look at him showing his perverted tit 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Is he back in the UK? The video of the gym doesn’t look like the last one he showed us

Reactions: 1
I guess sleezy stevie will be spending new years alone lol, who would wanna ring the new year in with that ass wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen his latest post of the lambo. 😂😂😂 he has taken a photo next to someone else’s car and photoshopped his name on the number plate! I’m crying 😂😂😂
Why is he so small in the pic 😂 think he photoshopped himself into it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's hilarious!! Broke, lonely and can't even come home because he is too scared to face the music.

Reactions: 20
It's hilarious!! Broke, lonely and can't even come home because he is too scared to face the music.
it’s quite tragic really. His apartment must be an utter tit hole as he’s only filmed on the balcony. Bet it’s flea ridden and stinks

Reactions: 15
He is really annoying the shite outta me at the min...he believes that we are the sad, jealous ppl in cloudy cold UK whilst he is in the sun in Dubai. Who gives a flying duck you absolute bell end?! Surely anyone with half a brain cell is glad to be around family and friends who love them..and he doesn't have that! Such a materialistic twit!!

Anyone know how to report his new site??

Reactions: 13
There were some good fireworks in Dubai for NYE- the ones they showed on TV are on Burj Khalifa which he could see in the distance from his balcony. He’s instead watching the launch of a shopping festival (DSF). That’s why this firework is in the shape of a bag. I think it might not even be new year fireworks in the picture- maybe from yesterday or just a random day. I think they do them every night for tourists.
DCAE2F65-8218-455A-A3E4-511E6BB6C06C.png

it’s quite tragic really. His apartment must be an utter tit hole as he’s only filmed on the balcony. Bet it’s flea ridden and stinks
This is what the apartment is like. No fleas- too hot for fleas, and it’s new but small and empty. https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/re...siness-bay-al-habtoor-city-noora-7817037.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
There were some good fireworks in Dubai for NYE- the ones they showed on TV are on Burj Khalifa which he could see in the distance from his balcony. He’s instead watching the launch of a shopping festival (DSF). That’s why this firework is in the shape of a bag. I think it might not even be new year fireworks in the picture- maybe from yesterday or just a random day. I think they do them every night for tourists.
View attachment 368053

This is what the apartment is like. No fleas- too hot for fleas, and it’s new but small and empty. https://www.propertyfinder.ae/en/re...siness-bay-al-habtoor-city-noora-7817037.html
Thanks for the link. That rent seems quite reasonable

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the link. That rent seems quite reasonable
They have made a huge error in Dubai by building too many houses and apartments. Rents are coming right down, especially in the less attractive places like where he is staying- you would easily pay double that in the Marina.

Reactions: 3
He is trying to convince us of what a lovely time he is having....all on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.