Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how he hates all the staff everywhere he goes bump his manky hands. It's a bleeping pandemic and not everyone he encounters there will have the economic power to say "no" or "that makes me uncomfortable"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
His boats arrived?! I haven’t seen him at one boat party with all the other influencers/reality stars. Nor at any of the events they all seem to be at. He’s a reject and the sooner he is behind bars the better. Rob follows him around like a little puppy. He seems to have no friends and just tags along with anyone.

Reactions: 14
Fallen slightly last couple of days but time will tell, remember the visiting brits are a tiny tiny fraction of the 10 million of us who live here leading boring lives. We will go back to school as normal on Sunday, with everyone tested who has left the country of course.

I don’t know anyone who shouts off their balcony. I live in a villa community, not a budget apartment like Mr Bear, but can tell you he is living in a quiet area, mostly still unoccupied as there are loads of empty new builds around there. His neighbours must be baffled.
Quite shocked to see people who live in Dubai being this naive. I lived in Dubai many years ago for a couple of years and I can tell you that it’s pretty unlikely the UAE government is being completely truthful about the numbers.
Dubai's large exposures to tourism and aviation make it especially vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. The government themselves have predicted a massive budget deficit this year.
Dubai NEEDS tourists so I would take the numbers that you read in the Gulf News with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine having to live near this bleep? With him shouting out his balcony every morning.
with his tit banter every time he sees a boat pretending it’s his 😡

on a completely different note do you remember when he got his hot tub repossessed and made out it had been stolen 🤣🤣 like thieves have the time to drain, disconnect andmanage to put it in a lorry with not one neighbour seeing 🤣🤣
I didn't realise it had been repossessed - what a loser!

Reactions: 4
Quite shocked to see people who live in Dubai being this naive. I lived in Dubai many years ago for a couple of years and I can tell you that it’s pretty unlikely the UAE government is being completely truthful about the numbers.
Dubai's large exposures to tourism and aviation make it especially vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. The government themselves have predicted a massive budget deficit this year.
Dubai NEEDS tourists so I would take the numbers that you read in the Gulf News with a pinch of salt.
I’ve lived here for years. Can only go on the number of people I know getting sick/ getting tested/ etc. Seems accurate enough, hospitals normal, vaccinations free and available to everyone 🤷‍♀️
Time will tell, obviously.

Reactions: 5
My friend lives there and says they always lie about the temp so the slave workers have to keep working. I wouldnt believe anything regarding the numbers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He must be so skint. Joined some other site similar to only fans. Hope it gets taken down as well 😂

He can't go home as he knows he is going to get arrested so staying in Dubai skint and lonely!

Reactions: 10
My friend lives there and says they always lie about the temp so the slave workers have to keep working. I wouldnt believe anything regarding the numbers.
Yeah I agree, I did like Dubai for a holiday but I wouldn't trust their numbers. The slave workers all foreign and stay outwith Dubai in the slums, where they get transported to back and forth. The conditions in which they have to work in are terrible
Dubai rely heavily on tourists, I just don't believe that with all the desperate influencers swarming over there and having all these parties, that there isn't an increase in covid cases there. I feel Dubai act rich, and once the future is all about electric cars, the world won't need petrol/oil as much and they'll be desperate as all they have to offer is oil. Abu Dhabi have even had to bail them out during recession and possibly again this year because they've taken a hit due to covid. Suppose all they can do now is try and appeal to the dumb influencers! Anyway, I've gone off on a tangent 😂

Bear is a prick and I'm wondering when he'll make his way back to the UK. I literally hate how he films his slimy face and acts like he is popular and a part of a huge crowd when in fact he is on his own with a girl he's most likely had to paid for!

Reactions: 12
Just my observations, but he has put this same story up a few times of him on the balcony. Is he there or replaying old videos?

Reactions: 6
I thought I saw someone mention before that it was against the law to use these sites in Dubai?!

Reactions: 1
I thought I saw someone mention before that it was against the law to use these sites in Dubai?!
The site isn’t blocked (a lot of adult type content can’t be accessed in the UAE). I don’t really understand what the site is but it looks seedy- do I want to know? He’s breaking all sorts of laws if he is working on a tourist visa, won’t end well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.