Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a lot of the online news about him had disabled their comments so it may be due to impending legal issues, especially as initially they did allow it before the story unfolded.

Reactions: 11
Exactly this!!

He will be travelling back to the UK as we speak plotting his return to IG. Sad little man

Bets on how he'll come back?

I think he's going to keep on with the manipulation to scare people into not taking any action. So I think he'll return with a text statement of pretending he's having help for his problems, all while laughing at anyone that is fooled by it behind their back.

Reactions: 4
The reason being is that Bear is a nobody thatā€™s irrelevant in the public eye. Whereas Caroline was an actual public figure

If I were Theo Iā€™d be raging that a fan page if his had these opinions
Never really known that to be a reason to not report on someone because like weā€™ve established, they donā€™t care as long as they can get their 50 pence worth.

Bets on how he'll come back?

I think he's going to keep on with the manipulation to scare people into not taking any action. So I think he'll return with a text statement of pretending he's having help for his problems, all while laughing at anyone that is fooled by it behind their back.
Heā€™ll milk this for as long as he can, just so he can ā€œprove a pointā€, doubt heā€™ll come out and say that but itā€™ll make him feel like heā€™s got the upper hand having all these unaware people feel sorry for him. Thatā€™s what I find so infuriating when reading through the comments on the video, how people have quoted word for word exactly what he said in his story regarding he could fake his own suicide and then thereā€™s people defending him saying ā€œyouā€™re just horribleā€ and all that tit. Itā€™s like they either never saw what he posted and havenā€™t seen any articles about it or are just completely blinded by the truth.

Has anyone in his family / on his team made any kind of statement about the video?

Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s no way anything serious has happened - heā€™s playing games looking for stay relevant .. he is all a big act.
I watched him and jemma Lucy on an old meeting up with your ex programme today and she had accepted everything he told her in the months they were dating were out and out lies. He doesnā€™t know how to show real emotion or feeling, he never has done, he isnā€™t going to start now. Itā€™s 100% an act

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s just a tit.
Ran out of money, ran out of drugs, told everyone he was moving to Dubai.
now he has the perfect ā€˜I had to come home for my mental health- I was good for the moneyā€™ excuse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Iā€™m not a fan of Charlotte Crosby but I remember watching her show and seen the state he left her mental health in after their relationship, heā€™s vile donā€™t know why women as so attracted to him heā€™s clearly been raised with no respect towards woman, the fact he thought about faking suicide just shows how childish he is, Iā€™d be ashamed if he was my son šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Iā€™m not a fan of Charlotte Crosby but I remember watching her show and seen the state he left her mental health in after their relationship, heā€™s vile donā€™t know why women as so attracted to him heā€™s clearly been raised with no respect towards woman, the fact he thought about faking suicide just shows how childish he is, Iā€™d be ashamed if he was my son šŸ¤®
Iā€™m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.

Reactions: 27
Iā€™m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.
Iā€™m sure charlottes dad was super upset too because bear was spreading sh*t about her family, heā€™s toxic.. even if he was to take his life heā€™d get no sympathy from me you canā€™t threaten to kill your self and expect everyone to cry over you and forget the way you treat other human beings! Not a chance , Iā€™m glad other celebs are standing up to him because a lot of them seemed to suck up to him before this , heā€™s needs brought down a peg or two!

Reactions: 16
The episode of tattoo of us where he had a cheetah tattooed onto her back - he didnā€™t flinch, zero emotion toward someone he was meant to love. Heā€™s a nasty nasty character

Reactions: 13
Keep checkin here hoping for updates lol!
As other have stated I recon his back in England now and the next update will some sort of statement of how his getting help ... he wonā€™t be able to stay quiet for long as I imagine his skint šŸ˜

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m calling it now. Heā€™s back in the U.K. having faked a breakdown. Will have a psychiatric assessment before being allowed to be questioned by the police, and will be diagnosed with some kind of disorder. His actions will be excused because he has faked his MH issue, he will either be deemed unfit to face a trial or he will get away with a slap on the wrists. The justice system is screwed anyway, but if someone is diagnosed with a mental health condition, itā€™s as good as dismissed.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
What was the last reality show he done? I know he kept banging on how he cant have mental health issues because they done mental assessments prior to him doing the shows.The real proof would be those reports carried out by tv production companies and how recent they were

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.