Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s absolutely a horrific human but it doesn’t take a genius to figure out he needs immediate psychiatric help! He’s built this tv persona up so much and now he actually believes this is how he needs to live his life, it’s very sad 😞 he needs immediate help (and punishment for his crimes).

Reactions: 6
What I think is so odd is that the video has been left up. If he had done any harm to himself, it would have been taken down and if his family/management had intervened then they would have taken it down, wouldn’t they? I just can’t fathom why it’s been left on his grid.

100% playing a game, there’s no way with either circumstance would the video be left up.
Ive reported the video multiple times but Instagram seem to think it’s ok 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if any of his pals in Dubai have had him on their stories these past few days? Anyone know who he is out with?

Reactions: 5
I think his management team will put a statement on his Instagram in a few days claiming he’s taking a break from social media and “getting all the help he needs” as he’s in a dark place right now.

It’s probably damage control, and sympathy act to try and claw back anything he can after this disgrace

Reactions: 21
Has he even got management??

I think his management team will put a statement on his Instagram in a few days claiming he’s taking a break from social media and “getting all the help he needs” as he’s in a dark place right now.

It’s probably damage control, and sympathy act to try and claw back anything he can after this disgrace

Reactions: 7
People say that people who commit suicide dont usually tell people but thats not always the case. I know of a lad that committed suicide and told his ex girlfriend and did it on a video call to her, it was put down as death by misadventure but it was suicide..

Saying that I dont think he would do it. I think he thinks that he's able to easily manipulate people and gas light. He needs to go to rehab because I think coke has seriously done some damage to him, possibly drug psychosis

• Sad
I honestly don’t think he or his management will put out a statement. I think it will be an ad of some sort with him saying you can’t bring me down, I’m strong, I’m this, I’m that. I don’t think he will address it at all and just attempt to gas light us all.

Reactions: 14
People say that people who commit suicide dont usually tell people but thats not always the case. I know of a lad that committed suicide and told his ex girlfriend and did it on a video call to her, it was put down as death by misadventure but it was suicide..

Saying that I dont think he would do it. I think he thinks that he's able to easily manipulate people and gas light. He needs to go to rehab because I think coke has seriously done some damage to him, possibly drug psychosis
I agree he definitely has narcissistic traits but also think he needs immediate medical help for the safety of himself and others around him. His mother must be distraught at his recent behaviour 😔

Reactions: 4
The radio silence from him is making me wonder if he's had a very serious talking to from either an agent or family member. He definitely needs it
Dubai do not mess about perhaps he has been sectioned or put on a flight home.

I’m not a fan of Charlotte anymore but he left her in a right sorry state. I remember the Insta stories of her sobbing when they broke up. I really felt for the poor girl. He also humiliated Lilly when he was messing around with Chloe in the CBB house. I felt even more sorry for her as she was really sweet.
Omg does anyone remember him standing there with the Donuts on his head when Lily Lexie came into the house to confront him for making a national fool of himself and cheating on live TV . twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What show did Katherine Ryan work with this bleep on? It has to be your face or mine?

Reactions: 3
He’s untagged himself from that cameo post that he did for someone 4 days ago. Makes you think it was recorded after his ‘breakdown’ or else why would he have hidden it...
The twit!

Reactions: 26
Yes your face or mine, series 4 ep 12. I’m just going in and watching it on catch up
Can’t find it anywhere online 🤦‍♀️ Let us know how repulsive he was on it

Scratch that, found it on dailymotion 🤣 you can see that jimmy and Katherine had zero time for his attention seeking tit

Last edited:
He’s untagged himself from that cameo post that he did for someone 4 days ago. Makes you think it was recorded after his ‘breakdown’ or else why would he have hidden it...
The twit!
This has just confirmed he 100% filmed after that “breakdown” video for me because why would you removed the tag? What an absolute head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.