Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The radio silence from him is making me wonder if he's had a very serious talking to from either an agent or family member. He definitely needs it
I think it was always the plan to go silent to maximise the chances of it working to silence people and stop any action against a sexual predator.

If anyone decent had of spoken to him, he would have deleted it and let people know he's fine.

Reactions: 27
But off topic , but Iā€™m watching the old celebs go dating that he was in . He treatment of women is appalling !! Heā€™s actually got zero personality & donā€™t actually know how to have a proper conversation . Men like this are very strange creatures , like Mike thallatisis he was similar , couldnā€™t talk to women properly , very full of himself but in reality dreadfully unhappy & see what happened to him šŸ˜§

Reactions: 15
But off topic , but Iā€™m watching the old celebs go dating that he was in . He treatment of women is appalling !! Heā€™s actually got zero personality & donā€™t actually know how to have a proper conversation . Men like this are very strange creatures , like Mike thallatisis he was similar , couldnā€™t talk to women properly , very full of himself but in reality dreadfully unhappy & see what happened to him šŸ˜§
Remember that poor girl he ran out on because he said she looked different from her pictures? Heā€™s always been an absolutle sleeze.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Remember that poor girl he ran out on because he said she looked different from her pictures? Heā€™s always been an absolutle sleeze.
Just watched that episode , that was awful poor girl , he could of just stayed & had a drink for an hour !

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think he has gone home, as was always his original plan, and his family have said he needs to stay with them and stay off social media for a bit

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. Heā€™s not crying out for help heā€™s crying out for attention thereā€™s a big difference! He knows exactly what heā€™s doing & I canā€™t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!
he needs to lay off the drugs.
I dont feel sorry for him at all, more his family that have to put up with being related to him!

Reactions: 18
My ex was exactly like Bear. He was 28, I was 16! He was manipulative and narcissistic. I was glad I eventually after 3 years seen sense and left however He was due at court to be charge with a serious assault on me, he posted public that he was going to kill himself and said bye to people... he was found dead 3 hours later. So yes some people do!
Ps this was 12 years ago
Pss... he killed himself 2 days before going to court! He knew he was going to prison! Coward couldnā€™t face the consequences of his terrible actions!
Ugh, I'm so glad you are out of that. Still manipulative until the end.

Reactions: 10
I know I shouldn't say this but ah well who gives a flying tit because its fake and for attention anyway but the more I look at that video it makes me cringe so hard, he reminds me of the drunk Uncle after nicking the last of the alcohol at the Christmas partyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And BTW I have sympathy for suicidal people as I have been there myself but I know this is fake and how disgusting he is too mock someone taking their life so I don't give a tit for any sensitive snowflakes taking this badšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m sure this has been raised but havenā€™t read this thread properly yet..
so heā€™s still in the right state of mind to trick some silly teenage boys into forex trading? Wanker šŸ˜‚
Why would you choose that picture as an advert for trading :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I were ever looking to join the scam that is these tit trade things, a picture of Stephen Bear attempting come to bed eyes would most certainly not entice me to join

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope the police and media make an example of Bear! Heā€™s a dangerous man

Reactions: 15
Why would you choose that picture as an advert for trading :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If I were ever looking to join the scam that is these tit trade things, a picture of Stephen Bear attempting come to bed eyes would most certainly not entice me to join
Iā€™m not gonna lie... I didnā€™t even clock that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ugh he just makes my blood boil. Would love to have a punch up with him

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.