Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that poor girl he ran out on because he said she looked different from her pictures? He’s always been an absolutle sleeze.
He was a knob to all the woman on that. He was secretly with Charlotte Crosby while filming it but still wanted to get paid so just acted even more of a dick than normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The reason being is that Bear is a nobody that’s irrelevant in the public eye. Whereas Caroline was an actual public figure

I haven’t been on here very long at all but I actually found tattle through googling about bear when I saw what he’d done to Georgia and I’ve been following the threads since. I think it’s weird no ones reporting on it and even if it is a police matter... it never stopped any of them reporting on Caroline Flack when that was ongoing, or at least I don’t think they did. But that also makes me wonder if that’s why they aren’t, are they being more cautious? I know what I say probably isn’t likely, because most of them really don’t give a tit but it has crossed my mind.
If I were Theo I’d be raging that a fan page if his had these opinions

Reactions: 6
Bets on how he'll come back?

I think he's going to keep on with the manipulation to scare people into not taking any action. So I think he'll return with a text statement of pretending he's having help for his problems, all while laughing at anyone that is fooled by it behind their back.

Reactions: 39

I think he's going to keep on with the manipulation to scare people into not taking any action. So I think he'll return with a text statement of pretending he's having help for his problems, all while laughing at anyone that is fooled by it behind their back.
It will probably be with a quote or video from scar face. That’s his usual crap

Reactions: 12

I think the same! Il be so pissed off if Georgia falls for his crap, does the worst thing too the Girl and then decides oh il fake a sympathy video so noone will report me, if she does take it further and his fake video didn't work il actually celebrate and thats not a joke and laugh my head off

Reactions: 12
Just saw the video and LOL is this what all us saddos here in cold England in December are so ‘jealous’ of? THAT? No thanks hun, you keep that 😂😂

How anyone can believe this is real after he LITERALLY posted how easy it would be to manipulate people with this kind of thing whilst wearing that cunty Cheshire grin on his face a few days ago. What a wet wipe

ALSO how can he put videos up mocking Georgia for crying on her insta story then literally days later post a 2 min video of him sniffling into his camera the wrong un. Would love to meet this cretin in real life and tell him about himself.

Reactions: 25
Just saw the video and LOL is this what all us saddos here in cold England in December are so ‘jealous’ of? THAT? No thanks hun, you keep that 😂😂

How anyone can believe this is real after he LITERALLY posted how easy it would be to manipulate people with this kind of thing whilst wearing that cunty Cheshire grin on his face a few days ago. What a wet wipe

ALSO how can he put videos up mocking Georgia for crying on her insta story then literally days later post a 2 min video of him sniffling into his camera the wrong un. Would love to meet this cretin in real life and tell him about himself.
Agree!

He's once again mocking Georgia with this video AND laughing at everyone who's believing it.

Reactions: 8
On another note anyone else thinks he looks like Nicholas cage?? It’s all I see 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On another note anyone else thinks he looks like Nicholas cage?? It’s all I see 🤣🤣
I can definitely see it. I’ve never understood people saying how good looking he is or how he gets so many girls. He’s weasley. He has a ‘whiny’ face (I can’t explain that but I know what I mean 😬). Just very unattractive.

Reactions: 21
I can definitely see it. I’ve never understood people saying how good looking he is or how he gets so many girls. He’s weasley. He has a ‘whiny’ face (I can’t explain that but I know what I mean 😬). Just very unattractive.
Everything about him is gross.

And don't even get me started on his voice....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His video reminded me of that scene in eastenders of Ian Beale crying ‘I’ve got nothing left’ 😂😂 they have the exact same whiny crying voice ! Obviously must be an actors thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
On his page he’s tagged in a video doing a cameo for a girls birthday 4 hours ago, unless that was filmed before Sunday 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s 100% deleting comments on his Instagram cause he’s deleted mine 🤦🏽‍♀️
I wonder what excuse he’s going to use for that video!!!

Reactions: 8
I keep checking the news (daily mail etc) to see if anyone is reporting on it and theyre not. This seems odd as a couple reported on it just a few days ago. Does anyone else thinlk thats weird? Do you think they are just staying well clear or cant say anything because its a police matter now?
There are press recommendations on how they should report suicides and attempts. Maybe this is it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.