Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we thinking? Has Tia gone to join him in Dubai? He’s definitely there with a girl judging by his latest stories, you can hear her laughing when he throws the towel around

Reactions: 6
He's getting desperate. Selling raffle tickets for a trip to Dubai 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's getting desperate. Selling raffle tickets for a trip to Dubai 🤣🤣
Wow! We knew he was broke but he is reeeeeal broke 😂 Anyone who's paying that seriously needs their head checked! The accommodation is probably his sofa in his apartment riddled with cameras 😫

Also judging by Tias instagram she's at home.

So desperate 😅

What is this tia girls insta handle
tiamcalister

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 flights probably cost £1500 and then hotel room for 7 nights another £1500 so anything more than 300 tickets he makes a profit .... I reckon a lot more than that will buy. Though isn’t it illegal to run an unregistered lottery???

Reactions: 14
Can we all keep reporting this cunts latest post about the raffle to Dubai???? It’s mostly chavs and drug dealers that do these raffles on Facebook 🤣🤣 what a bleeping wankstain of a man! Hope he gets arrested and thrown into jail with a big savage that rips him apart.

Reactions: 23
Okay so the trip to Dubai is for April. Just enough time for him to scrounge the cash and remove all evidence of the raffle and probably not even be in Dubai himself by then. How do people fall for this tit 😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
He’s such a predator, he is getting people to share the competition post so he can nosey at their insta and choose a girl to go on holiday with him..such a creep 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The only mental illness he suffers is extreme narcissism & attention seeking, it’s an insult to people who suffer the likes of bipolar, depression etc to even categorise this clown in the same bracket. Attention is hell of a drug & he’s more addicted to that than the cocaine he shoves up his nose every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
2 flights probably cost £1500 and then hotel room for 7 nights another £1500 so anything more than 300 tickets he makes a profit .... I reckon a lot more than that will buy. Though isn’t it illegal to run an unregistered lottery???
Flights are about £300 return in April. I doubt he will even spend £1500 on hotel. Probs be £1500 for the full lot. He only needs 150 people to pay £10 then he has covered his costs. I bet a lot of idiots fall for this and he makes money.

Its not a scam its what a lot of unemployed people do on FB. e.g Buy a Mac lipstick at £22 then charge 30 people £1 a raffle ticket and make £8 on it.

I recommend reporting his account for this, it is illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What happens if he doesn’t sell enough tickets to cover the cost of the ‘prize 🙄’ will be extend it... just suck it up with his imaginary wealth, cancel it and refund or just give it to a mate and hope we all forget?!

Reactions: 5
It seems like he is already getting a lot of people purchasing a raffle ticket. But yeah I can see him extending it.

Hope everyone on tattle reports his account for this and it gets shut down.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.