Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being any one of his ex’s and having to live with the shame that you went out with him ☠ it’s always bad looking but at an ex but this is next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m guessing because the jizzle stain made a bit of extra cash from the court appearance they have been out the past few days spending it.
But imagine how you would feel as a female knowing you have paid for a nice meal and hotel yet still your bf shoves things up his arse for a turn on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe send it to his mother and say this is what your good boy does for a living along with the skank of a girlfriend the parents need to use tough love and cut him off as he should not be around the young grand kids they have enabled his behavior and continue to make excuses for him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤢🤮 Warning…..

Don’t use the plates at Chez Bear…👀
THE DILDO PLATE RETURNS HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though.... what a bleeping sad case. Also his feet look minging :sick: I've said this before too, do they ever post videos of them having sex with each other these days, or are things so bad (with his knob probably) that he can only shove things up his ars now?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've said this before too, do they ever post videos of them having sex with each other these days, or are things so bad (with his knob probably) that he can only shove things up his ars now?
It would be like trying to get wet spaghetti back in the packet..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
His life is such a mess. Reality tv star isn’t exactly the noblest profession but at one point he was on telly all the time making decent cash, going clubbing and pulling lots of women - now he barely leaves the house, can’t get a hard on and films himself bum bleeping a plate for a few quid ffs. And of course is shortly due to be sentenced for sex crimes.

He only has himself to blame but it’s quite a downfall. Anyone with a half decent head on their shoulders would’ve carefully invested that money and kept their ego in check. But he destroyed his own life all because he thought he was untouchable. A good cautionary tale for anyone who finds themselves receiving their 15 mins of fame!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m guessing because the jizzle stain made a bit of extra cash from the court appearance they have been out the past few days spending it.
But imagine how you would feel as a female knowing you have paid for a nice meal and hotel yet still your bf shoves things up his arse for a turn on 🤢
She's too bleeping dim.to realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🤢🤮 Warning…..

Don’t use the plates at Chez Bear…👀
We all have days where we’re like - literally cba at work… and then these gems appear & I’m reminded I’m not dating a RSO who has to swing his micro flenis around in a yellow hammock while riding a dildo stuck to a dinner plate… #grateful #blessed x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the Miss Piggy slander is unfair she's a bonafide internationally known style icon and celebrity. Jizz only wishes she could be Miss Piggy x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok so I don’t really have any weird kinks, fairly vanilla. Is he bi? Why does he focus so much on putting things in his bumholio? Do people pay him to watch this? I’m really at a loss as to why he promotes it but has a girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could you imagine being a dinner guest and offering to help set the table?

Don't use that plate Sweetarrrrt, that's ma dildo plate for ma ars innit.

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.