Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering he claims he has a Netflix deal under his belt and that he’s a billionaire, I’ll believe Paris when I see it.

Reactions: 14
Not alot shocks or surprises me on tattle (anymore) but dildo plate has upped the ante! 😅

Maybe the plate is multi purpose, surely he sits snorting columbian's finest from one side of the plate, flips it over, struggles to get hard and just flops about with a dildo on the other side. Then shoves it back under his bed ready for the next day 😅🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not alot shocks or surprises me on tattle (anymore) but dildo plate has upped the ante! 😅

Maybe the plate is multi purpose, surely he sits snorting columbian's finest from one side of the plate, flips it over, struggles to get hard and just flops about with a dildo on the other side. Then shoves it back under his bed ready for the next day 😅🤢
Jesus 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
There is no 0900 train to Gare Du Nord from the UK

There is an 0900 to Bruxelles 😂😂😂

Can just see them wandering round Grande Place trying to find the Eiffel Tower......
Just because the dozy girl put 9am doesnt meant thats the time of their train. Shes not exactly renowed for having brain cells

Reactions: 12
Just because the dozy girl put 9am doesnt meant thats the time of their train. Shes not exactly renowed for having brain cells
Accepted. But you would think they would have a vague idea when it was going. And as we normally get a blow by blow account of everything with posted receipts. What with standing in a queue for a bad tempered PAF officer etc.

I was more trying to articulate that it would be bleeping hillarious if they ended up In Bruxelles because she thinks it's part of France, because most of us speak French........can't imagine her geography is brilliant 😂

Edit: Apologies for use of "blow by blow" 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
🤢🤮 Warning…..

Don’t use the plates at Chez Bear…👀
Good of him to let everyone know he still can't get it up...broken knob still broken

Maybe send it to his mother and say this is what your good boy does for a living along with the skank of a girlfriend the parents need to use tough love and cut him off as he should not be around the young grand kids they have enabled his behavior and continue to make excuses for him
They're enablers. They can't see what he's doing wrong. They enable him to behave like this

Reactions: 10
You can see the IG post now with them recording the Chef De Train saying "Bonjour madams et messieurs. Bienvenue sur ce service Eurostar de Londres à Bruxelles"

And him squeaking "were going to France babes"

What. The. duck.

🤢🤢🤢🤢
Why would seasoned millionaires such as themselves be SOOOO excited about going to Paris and (fake) Louboutins ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the reason he isn't posting sex videos of him and Jizz is that he doesn't want to upset the gays who subscribe to his ars-cramming shenanigans.

Or perhaps he realises that making money from sex videos with his (albeit consenting) girlfriend whilst awaiting sentencing for 3 charges relating to sex tapes is wildly inappropriate and is going to piss the judge right off. I think I'm right in saying that when sentencing a judge considers remorse and desire to change patterns of behaviour and lifestyle.

Perhaps I'm crediting the Hing with too much intelligence. He probably just doesn't want to piss off the gays and lose his only income 😂

Anybody else hoping he gets to France and tries to do a runner and disappear with Jizz? That would be bleeping hilarious, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Reactions: 16
Why would seasoned millionaires such as themselves be SOOOO excited about going to Paris and (fake) Louboutins ?
Billionaires babes.....billionaires

Perhaps I'm crediting the Hing with too much intelligence. He probably just doesn't want to piss off the gays and lose his only income 😂

Anybody else hoping he gets to France and tries to do a runner and disappear with Jizz? That would be bleeping hilarious, I wouldn't put anything past him.
Once he's in Schengen.....27 countries (now Croatia are in) with no XB ID checks. I had that thought too.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
His life is such a mess. Reality tv star isn’t exactly the noblest profession but at one point he was on telly all the time making decent cash, going clubbing and pulling lots of women - now he barely leaves the house, can’t get a hard on and films himself bum bleeping a plate for a few quid ffs. And of course is shortly due to be sentenced for sex crimes.

He only has himself to blame but it’s quite a downfall. Anyone with a half decent head on their shoulders would’ve carefully invested that money and kept their ego in check. But he destroyed his own life all because he thought he was untouchable. A good cautionary tale for anyone who finds themselves receiving their 15 mins of fame!
Favourite sentence I've heard this year so far 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.