Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤮 Warning…..

Don’t use the plates at Chez Bear…👀
Definitely not fine bone chin-a. I cannot fathom the thought process that goes into opening your kitchen cupboard, taking out a plate and sticking a dildo to it. A side plate does not say "erotic adventurer" to me.

Could you imagine being a dinner guest and offering to help set the table?

Don't use that plate Sweetarrrrt, that's ma dildo plate for ma ars innit.

🤢
"Just grab me a cereal bowl, they're in the cupboard next to the ars plates".

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And you know he puts it in the dishwasher with the thing still attached 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the Miss Piggy slander is unfair she's a bonafide internationally known style icon and celebrity. Jizz only wishes she could be Miss Piggy x
Completely agree ! Iconic - but it’s suggested that even in poor light and at a really bad angle even an internationally known style icon might have a smidge of a less than willow like ankle x

Could you imagine being a dinner guest and offering to help set the table?

Don't use that plate Sweetarrrrt, that's ma dildo plate for ma ars innit.

🤢
I hope he’s sharpied “bears bum hole charger” on the other side - just in case Jizz pops it back in the plate cupboard x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bears first day in Prison.....🤣🤣 ...meets his cell-mate, who says to him......

" HELLO BABES.
YOURE MY BOY-WIFE, NOW.."

Screenshot_20230104-135414_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-135342_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230104-000320_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🤢🤮 Warning…..

Don’t use the plates at Chez Bear…👀
WTF I am bored on a zoom meeting and was not expecting that 🤣

Louboutin are busy this week. TG for Ali!

Louboutin are busy this week. TG for Ali!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he’s sharpied “bears bum hole charger” on the other side - just in case Jizz pops it back in the plate cupboard x
Everyone else in the world has flowers in a vase on the dining table......they have a dildo on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's nothing I'd find funnier than for that dildo to come unstuck and get sucked up his flappy old bumhole.
Serve him right.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can somebody explain how he can be leaving the country to go to Paris when he on bail awaiting sentencing

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.