Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she's also an animal abuser, same as him. The pair of them should be banned for bleeping life from having animals. Hers (and his) treatment and neglect of them this summer was absolutely heartbreaking.

They're an inconvenience to her. Don't forget how stressful her job is...making tit TikToks all day and the other half of it spent having tit pumped into her face, or lips, or getting her tacky nails and ratty hair done, cooking herself under a sunbed every day. It's a stressful life Jizmin leads!

It's another pitiful attention seeky post...like countless others they do, trying to stir up controversy
Here bleeping here spot on!!! Can not stand the thought of any animal being treated badly those dogs deserve better. sick of people buying pets as if it’s some sort of trend!! This little dog is my whole world and I actually got him with an ex, we split up when he was a pup and I had to go back to my parents but I refused to give him up he is now 10 and has had several health issues but he is my fur baby and I would do anything to keep him
Safe and healthy. Those two should never be allowed to keep animals disgusting skanks
566BED73-3456-4285-AB77-734C21D3F32A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Because she's also an animal abuser, same as him. The pair of them should be banned for bleeping life from having animals. Hers (and his) treatment and neglect of them this summer was absolutely heartbreaking.

They're an inconvenience to her. Don't forget how stressful her job is...making tit TikToks all day and the other half of it spent having tit pumped into her face, or lips, or getting her tacky nails and ratty hair done, cooking herself under a sunbed every day. It's a stressful life Jizmin leads!

It's another pitiful attention seeky post...like countless others they do, trying to stir up controversy
Jizz .. Why have you put the dogs free to a good home Stephen ?

Stevo .. Cus it's funny haaahaar !!

Jizz .. you are so clever and funny heeee heee

:sick:🤮

Here bleeping here spot on!!! Can not stand the thought of any animal being treated badly those dogs deserve better. sick of people buying pets as if it’s some sort of trend!! This little dog is my whole world and I actually got him with an ex, we split up when he was a pup and I had to go back to my parents but I refused to give him up he is now 10 and has had several health issues but he is my fur baby and I would do anything to keep him
Safe and healthy. Those two should never be allowed to keep animals disgusting skanks View attachment 1836816
He's gorgeous 🥰😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just chucking those poor dogs away as if they mean nothing. Someone should phone the RSPCA or send them that post!! Get those little guys a proper home. Getting rid of everything as he knows he'll be locked up soon.
When the abuse and neglect took place in the summer, he was reported by a number of people but RSPCA did absolutely nothing

Safe and healthy. Those two should never be allowed to keep animals disgusting skanks View attachment 1836816
He's gorgeous ♥, I love all animals but dogs have a special place in my heart. I can't watch those adverts the RSPCA put out...and I cannot let myself think about dogs being lonely or scared or not getting the love they deserve. I literally cried my heart out when I saw a picture of a dog that had been abandoned, how sad their eyes look, I couldn't stop for a full twenty minutes and gave myself one hell of a headache the next day. The one thing I want in life, being that I'm pretty much done with humans, is a dog. But my current living circumstances won't allow it. And for the long term future as I now can't afford my own place. It makes me so sad.

Which makes me hate this pair of cunts all the more. The way the take for granted they can just pick up an animal and then discard it like a toy they've become bored of. I'd do ANYTHING to have a dog. I can't even comprehend how heartless a person can be to treat animals so badly. She's only interested in them for likes on SM.

Sorry for the rant but it gets me down so much. Can't even put into words how I feel about their treatment of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When the abuse and neglect took place in the summer, he was reported by a number of people but RSPCA did absolutely nothing

He's gorgeous ♥, I love all animals but dogs have a special place in my heart. I can't watch those adverts the RSPCA put out...and I cannot let myself think about dogs being lonely or scared or not getting the love they deserve. I literally cried my heart out when I saw a picture of a dog that had been abandoned, how sad their eyes look, I couldn't stop for a full twenty minutes and gave myself one hell of a headache the next day. The one thing I want in life, being that I'm pretty much done with humans, is a dog. But my current living circumstances won't allow it. And for the long term future as I now can't afford my own place. It makes me so sad.

Which makes me hate this pair of cunts all the more. The way the take for granted they can just pick up an animal and then discard it like a toy they've become bored of. I'd do ANYTHING to have a dog. I can't even comprehend how heartless a person can be to treat animals so badly. She's only interested in them for likes on SM.

Sorry for the rant but it gets me down so much. Can't even put into words how I feel about their treatment of them
I sent Crazy Hayley the photos and she came out with some bullshit excuse of them not being able to book with a groomer ? They were taken just a week later I think and had to be clipped to the skin ..

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Oh god please don’t ever apologise! That makes you a decent human being unlike those two pair of twats. I pray they get their karma I have never despised people I don’t know as much as them two.
I will never ever understand how anyone can treat a dog bad it makes me sick. Like you I can’t watch anything about animal cruelty I can’t even watch Paul O’Gradys love of dogs anymore because it made me cry every single week!
I wish something could be done to stop them from
Owning any more animals they don’t deserve them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god please don’t ever apologise! That makes you a decent human being unlike those two pair of twats. I pray they get their karma I have never despised people I don’t know as much as them two.
I will never ever understand how anyone can treat a dog bad it makes me sick. Like you I can’t watch anything about animal cruelty I can’t even watch Paul O’Gradys love of dogs anymore because it made me cry every single week!
My little one .. she's nearly 10 now and my responsibility for the rest of her life .. she was a rescue pug 💖

1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh my goodness!! She is just gorgeous ❤❤❤
I don't understand how anyone can look into those eyes that show such unconditional love and treat them so badly :( The state Dolly and Diamond were in was horrific .. i said to Crazy Hayley in my message you are a dog walking service and an owner .. do something about it.

Reactions: 12
I don't understand how anyone can look into those eyes that show such unconditional love and treat them so badly :( The state Dolly and Diamond were in was horrific .. i said to Crazy Hayley in my message you are a dog walking service and an owner .. do something about it.
I totally agree! I just can’t even imagine how anyone can neglect a dog.
Exactly you’d think being a dog walker and owner she would of pulled him up on it before letting them get to that point.
She’s obviously just as bad as her brother, scares me to think people will leave dogs in her care as well! X

57FDCE6F-3B0B-4081-87C6-2CA07BC11F86.png
Jess is that you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I totally agree! I just can’t even imagine how anyone can neglect a dog.
Exactly you’d think being a dog walker and owner she would of pulled him up on it before letting them get to that point.
She’s obviously just as bad as her brother, scares me to think people will leave dogs in her care as well! X

View attachment 1836961Jess is that you?
This was the excuse .. he never once brushed them .. he had the garden hose on them while they were hiding from him.

1.PNG

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
My two penneth for what it’s worth (I’m a lurker but feel the need every so often to get stuck in) - she seems to be closer to these 2 dogs than he is, the ‘replacement Ace’ is his dog (we didn’t see him being offered out for rehoming) so I think they’ve had a barney about something and he’s put that on there for A) attention but also B) to punish her for something. We all know she’s coming out with the coercive control narrative when this all blows up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
My rescue staffie Mylo's tinder photo...
Couldn't ever imagine rehoming my fur baby...
View attachment 1836990
They rely on you and give back so much love .. total sweetheart :love:
I hope Jizz and the freak show do rehome their dogs .. they don't deserve them.

My two penneth for what it’s worth (I’m a lurker but feel the need every so often to get stuck in) - she seems to be closer to these 2 dogs than he is, the ‘replacement Ace’ is his dog (we didn’t see him being offered out for rehoming) so I think they’ve had a barney about something and he’s put that on there for A) attention but also B) to punish her for something. We all know she’s coming out with the coercive control narrative when this all blows up 🤷‍♀️
Unsure .. he said putting the garden sex cctv video taken without G's consent was funny .. he is warped.

100000 x THIS ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They rely on you and give back so much love .. total sweetheart :love:
I hope Jizz and the freak show do rehome their dogs .. they don't deserve them.

Unsure .. he said putting the garden sex cctv video taken without G's consent was funny .. he is warped.
Yep, fair dos, I’ll add C) because he’s a bleep 🤣

• Haha
He’s gross. Everything about him is horrible.
Not long now until he's sentenced .. i'm trying to have faith in the legal system.

Jizmin didn't seem to react to the IG of him giving the dogs away .. she does what she's been doing the past year .. licking Bear's ars
:sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm the same, when mine used to look at me, those big brown eyes were so full of love and trust, I loved her so much, this is Kyha

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.