Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This upsets me so much how can you treat your animals like this as objects to be given away all her posting my babies when they don’t give a rats arse about them to give them away the pair of them disgust me my dog is family and unless I had breathed my last and in my box would he be up for rehoming bleating about a broken nail comes before the care of these beautiful dogs vile human beings !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if he’s preparing for a potential prison sentence..

Reactions: 30
Haven’t been on here since the guilty verdick but I sprinted to here when I seen the dogs on his story. Only the 2 girls not the ace replacement???

Reactions: 8
I think doing it for a reaction, trying to get people to sympathise he could be going jail and therefore the poor dogs have to be rehomed. Poor bear and his gf. He’s vile. He’s playing a game.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just saw on rightmove the house next to him is up for rent, I’d say everyone is sick of living next to him.
They've probably tried selling and can't because of who their neighbours are. They've probably really dropped in price since he moved in

Reactions: 12
Can we reach out to a local rescue / charity? I’m not local x

Reactions: 3
I agree with @Lollyy he’s put it on for sympathy, would’ve been better on his local Facebook. I also think it’s to guilt trip Georgia.

Reactions: 14
I agree with @Lollyy he’s put it on for sympathy, would’ve been better on his local Facebook. I also think it’s to guilt trip Georgia.
That won't work, with regard to Georgia. If that's his plan, he's deluded himself

Reactions: 10
I think doing it for a reaction, trying to get people to sympathise he could be going jail and therefore the poor dogs have to be rehomed. Poor bear and his gf. He’s vile. He’s playing a game.
Spot on. He's pulled similar stunts before

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she has left him, hence the dogs rehoming story.
Her Instagram is about a holiday not about the dogs

Reactions: 10
Definitely agree with other posters wouldn’t surprise me if they have had a Barney & he is doing that out of spite as am sure the dogs where a present for her! Fuckin fat chinned wankstain.

Reactions: 28
Maybe she has left him, hence the dogs rehoming story.
Her Instagram is about a holiday not about the dogs
Nah, that's what she wants people to think. To get people speculating and trying to work out what's going on with them. Usual standard attention seeky behaviour

She'll be in her "dressing room" jumping up and down on the spot doing her freaky side eye TikTok "content" 🙄.

Reactions: 15
Attention seeking and narcissistic control? Those poor poor dogs whatever game he’s playing now.

It’s been said before but I agree that Jizz has been abused her whole life and only knows how to be in an abusive relationship.

Reactions: 14
She's not on holiday lmao. Her and her stuck on nose are in Essex. That's an old picture from turkey and she looks frightening. That bleeping nose 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just chucking those poor dogs away as if they mean nothing. Someone should phone the RSPCA or send them that post!! Get those little guys a proper home. Getting rid of everything as he knows he'll be locked up soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.