Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When peeling veg for Christmas, I had a massive reminder of rancid dick.
Also swerved the M&S footlong pig in blanket as when I cut a piece off I couldn’t stomach it.

29ACC7AA-E271-4A3B-945A-5A470EA2C19C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When peeling veg for Christmas, I had a massive reminder of rancid dick.
Also swerved the M&S footlong pig in blanket as when I cut a piece off I couldn’t stomach it.

View attachment 1834418
That’s he penis! Right there!!

He’s a strange and deluded little man. He’s boring and thick too with nothing new to offer the world. He’s a worn out novelty with no meaning or significance. He’s a narcissist and an abuser and hopefully someone will abuse him so he knows how it feels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The older and more successful brother doesn’t seem to have anything to do with sex offender. Well not in public anyway. He always used to be with Stephen when he came out of the big brother house and Stephen used to be at Danny’s house quite a lot
How do you follow so many people who follow bears stupid, attention seeking, wannabe gangster brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.