Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 1st thought at the loo-boot-tons was "NEW SHOES ON THE TABLE BRING BAD LUCK 🙀" but then I remembered who's story I was on and thought "please let that superstition come true !!"

Reactions: 12
As soon as I saw they're excited about Paris I had a horrible flashback for those of you on the Sean and Olivia thread f##k it's going to be the sequel. 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My 1st thought at the loo-boot-tons was "NEW SHOES ON THE TABLE BRING BAD LUCK 🙀" but then I remembered who's story I was on and thought "please let that superstition come true !!"
🤣🤣🤣 this made me lol. They'll be in my prayers tonight with the devil 👺

Reactions: 4
Prepare for hot tub videos this time next week… can you spell UTI, Jizz?

also completely not bear related but the hot tub in a bedroom is a bad idea… I had one in my room in the lakes and might’ve accidentally put half a bottle of bubble bath in there and flooded the room 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the duck are these for, kicking the eyes out of ants?
Just spat my beer out 😂😂😂😂

Prepare for hot tub videos this time next week… can you spell UTI, Jizz?

also completely not bear related but the hot tub in a bedroom is a bad idea… I had one in my room in the lakes and might’ve accidentally put half a bottle of bubble bath in there and flooded the room 😂😂😂😂
She's "heard" there's a hottub. I may be going out on a limb here, but wouldnt you KNOW if the room class you've booked had a hot tub in it?

Would laugh my cock off if they end up in the wrong country, turn up at the border thinking they don't need a passport or something equally hillarious.

And whilst we joke about it, people still do it in 2023.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not alot shocks or surprises me on tattle (anymore) but dildo plate has upped the ante! 😅

Maybe the plate is multi purpose, surely he sits snorting columbian's finest from one side of the plate, flips it over, struggles to get hard and just flops about with a dildo on the other side. Then shoves it back under his bed ready for the next day 😅🤢
You put way too much thought into that! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He won't be going anywhere, it's all front & bollocks

The only place he's going is the Police Station , until Court again in 3 weeks time for the Sentance to be pronounced

• Haha
  • Heart
As if Jizmin has booked a trip to Paris for his birthday when he didn't even get her a card or a gift for hers? bleeping hell what an absolute loser

Reactions: 20
Maybe he was some more pics this time being arrested at a train station he’s gone up in the world 😂

Reactions: 4
Ew if they are in a hotel with a hot tub, the room will need torching afterwards. Imagine all the minge-germs, fake tan residue, arse-seepage juice, general Jiz-Bear filth etc. floating in that tub after they use it. Would be a huge septic tank!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Surely he has piles? I can’t imagine that much friction being good for one’s ars.

if my boyfriend loved his ars being split so much I’d defs question sexuality. You can’t enjoy a bum blaster 3000 as much as chinny does and not like actual real cock?
He’s rancid

Reactions: 26
Surely he has piles? I can’t imagine that much friction being good for one’s ars.

if my boyfriend loved his ars being split so much I’d defs question sexuality. You can’t enjoy a bum blaster 3000 as much as chinny does and not like actual real cock?
He’s rancid
I suppose he’s got to penetrate his ars himself, given the shockingly bad job Jizz made of pegging him, whilst wanking her fake cock off!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.