Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it matters that there are more men on the jury than women. I think a reasonable person of any background would be disgusted by Bear just in general. Bear has a history of being able to manipulate and charm women, I don’t see that working on a male audience. It will hopefully go against him.
Same, especially if they have daughters!

Reactions: 7
I think the judge has played a blinder with the jigsaw thing. I could be persuaded to believe he said it wasn’t her “to protect her” but could I believe he didn’t upload it, his phone disappeared, he said it wasn’t her, and someone else hiked up his OF subscription? No, nobody is that unfortunate, and if they were, would they be carrying on like him? No way.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think it matters that there are more men on the jury than women. I think a reasonable person of any background would be disgusted by Bear just in general. Bear has a history of being able to manipulate and charm women, I don’t see that working on a male audience. It will hopefully go against him.
I agree. We’ve been discussing it at work at the weekend and every single one of my male colleagues said he was guilty.

One said, the fact that he turned up in fancy dress ina RR would make him think he was guilty without hearing any evidence. It shows that he thinks it’s all a joke. He said if he was up on those charges, he’d be horrified and be trying to blend into the background so no one noticed him not making a big performance every day

Reactions: 25
I think a lot of men are sick of the minority making them all out to be assholes.

Hopefully they are on the jury and see through him.

Reactions: 19
I agree. We’ve been discussing it at work at the weekend and every single one of my male colleagues said he was guilty.

One said, the fact that he turned up in fancy dress ina RR would make him think he was guilty without hearing any evidence. It shows that he thinks it’s all a joke. He said if he was up on those charges, he’d be horrified and be trying to blend into the background so no one noticed him not making a big performance every day
He thinks he's James Stunt (Petra Eccleston's grim ex).

He thinks he's James Stunt
But he's just a bleep runt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
B193D3B2-1FA0-45FB-B75E-AB9FAE9DDFF5.jpeg

I think the judge has played a blinder with the jigsaw thing. I could be persuaded to believe he said it wasn’t her “to protect her” but could I believe he didn’t upload it, his phone disappeared, he said it wasn’t her, and someone else hiked up his OF subscription? No, nobody is that unfortunate, and if they were, would they be carrying on like him? No way.
Hope you’re right Hotes x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This has to be the most lagging trial in history. Soooooo long!
I think the longest in the UK was 320 days. They had to turn someones front room into a court to allow evidence and it went on so long the judge hit 70 (mandatory retirement age) and they had to change the rules 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I went to the wedding of James Stunt and he was such a melon head. People hired just to cut your cigars! The PRIEST praised the fact that they owned the most expensive home in the world (formally aaron spellings house) and Kathy Hilton on a bundle of drugs and James popping Valium like tictacs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think there is a box in the bag containing T-shirts with the slogan “free bumhole Bear”

I like the idea there is more men on the jury. Every decent male would take one look at him and have hate. Women can be charmed and show more compassion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.