Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not agree to have sex on camera, let alone it then be uploaded to his OF and broadcast to the world. Whether it was consensual sex has no bearing on my mind.

duck this judge.
I wonder if they know about his pretend suicide attempt, the jail outfits etc

At this stage I don't care if he gets jail. Guilty will doo for now and to be put on the SO register . if guilty there will be a deluge of cases against him I reckon.
Depends on the sentence if you go on the so register if it’s under certain amount of time you don’t (used to work in defence sol one defendant got guilty sexual assault but was under the threshold for s o registration)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they know about his pretend suicide attempt, the jail outfits etc
I assume they can't bring that into it? I don't know. What I'd like to know as I haven't read everything is did his brother give evidence she contacted him about it?

Reactions: 3
I assume they can't bring that into it? I don't know. What I'd like to know as I haven't read everything is did his brother give evidence she contacted him about it?
I would have thought it was victim baiting?

Reactions: 5
He will have a bag as he will have been warned it could be a custodial sentence and he could be remanded until sentencing.

pants ✅
Deodarant ✅
Bowel Destroyer 5000 ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The judge isn't much older than bear. Hmmmm.

Just please, dearest jury, do the right thing. Put the insufferable, guilty bleep away 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who's side is the judge on?. Apart from saying he didn't send it??? We know he's a liar and no-one else could have uploaded it FFS

Reactions: 6
I would have thought it was victim baiting?
Yeah you are right I didn't think about that.

Who's side is the judge on?. Apart from saying he didn't send it??? We know he's a liar and no-one else could have uploaded it FFS
Yeah so someone got hold of the footage from his house as he never sent it then uploaded it to his account and made him 40 grand off it! Hackers are so nice like that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Yeah you are right I didn't think about that.

Yeah so someone got hold of the footage from his house as he never sent it then uploaded it to his account and made him 40 grand off it! Hackers are so nice like that!!!!!!!!!!!!
He made 40k in total from his OF and only around 2k from the video of Georgia (feels icky just to type that).

But yes, you're right, what sort of hacker would do that :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.