Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not kept up to date with the previous threads how long was the trial listed for?

Reactions: 2
Well Chinmates, here we are, the long awaited day has come (providing it's not called off because of the snow). My initial day ahead at work looks like it's going to be absolutely dead, so hopefully I can watch his downfall as it happens (providing a half decent reporter is reporting on it)

Let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed that the bleep is going to finally get his comeuppance and Jizmin crawls back under the rock she came out from...or straight into the house of another bloke she targets in the hope it brings her the fame she craves.
The new pic 👏👏👏😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bye bye Stephen hope you’re allowed Vaseline wherever you’re sent you scum bag. Down down down and not in a good way for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If anyone knows anyone who's spent a good amount of time in jail you will probably have heard about the legend and myth that is 'Bethany'. He could be the new Bethany loooool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please let it go ahead 🤞I don’t think they can just convert a jury trial to an online session “just like that“. It’s a lot of people to organise.

Reactions: 10
All ready for todays ‘chinanigans’ 🍿
I’ll be dipping in and out when I can and have everything crossed.
In my mind I can see a dirty slush covered Rolls stuck in snow somewhere, hope they’ve got their wellies on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Pulling up my seat ready for this. I've been a lurker chinmate here since last week (and now my eyes have need to be bathed in more bleach than I care to think about). Just hoping he gets sent down today

Reactions: 23
Just watching the snow in UK on TV. Not sure what the area's are around London but it looks bad 😬 duck the snow gods for being on his side 🥺

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.