Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If bear does get the pokey I reckon he’ll try and smuggle in his turd tickler

Reactions: 5
Insufferable prick

Does anyone else feel as though his references to having CCTV in the sunbed shop, and having sex with Georgia there, was for a reason? Like do you think he still has that footage too and wanted to let her know that, so he feels as though he still has some control over her?

Literally wouldn't put it past him
Now she knows though, she can request it under GDPR? She can get the police involved maybe? And if it was found he does have it, after this trial he would get the book thrown at him if he released it

Reactions: 5
A great performance of Grade A level!!!!!!!!! OMFG he knew he was filming it so put more effort in I expect.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I hope the judge finishes summing up before the lunch break and then the jury can get on it straight after 🙏

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think the jury will be deliberating for long given than it’s clear he’s guilty…he’s a massive bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Insufferable prick

Does anyone else feel as though his references to having CCTV in the sunbed shop, and having sex with Georgia there, was for a reason? Like do you think he still has that footage too and wanted to let her know that, so he feels as though he still has some control over her?

Literally wouldn't put it past him
Perfect example of typical narc behaviour
Legal Chinmates, what are the chances of us getting a verdict today??

Will the summing up take much longer? I want that jury to start deliberating!

View attachment 1801499

View attachment 1801500

The only A grade thing about you, Bear, is that you're a Grade A prick.
View attachment 1801501
Now THIS is looking better Chinmates.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldnt warm up my Pot Noodle if I were the Judge………be in and out I suspect

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well they have to find him guilty of the voyeurism charge then, the judge has just reminded them that he's admitted G wasn't aware of the cctv.
I love posh person/legal shade, when it’s not at all obvious yet it’s actually scathing!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He's really made a mockery of the whole trial.
He has, and he's shown no remorse other than for himself. No respect for the gravity of the situation or any sympathy for how G has felt after that video went online. He's been asked directly at least a couple of times, in police interviews and by the prosecution, how he thought Georgia felt and has been unable to answer, only reflecting on how he feels. That lack of remorse and victim empathy is an aggravating factor for sentencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.