Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some music whilst we wait....
I'm making up my own lyrics. ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽถWhen I was just a baby my momma told me son, always be a good boy don't shove dildos up your bum๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wasnโ€™t able to go to the court today due to the snow (seems that they are unable to grit the roads properly this time!). Really hoping he gets a guilty verdict. Very nervous right now!

Reactions: 16
Please please please let the scum be found guilty. I hope the jurors all think about their sisters, mums, daughters and friends who could be in Gโ€™s position and do the right thing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fingers and toes crossed that this slimy twit gets whatโ€™s coming to him!!

Georgia should be proud of herself, very brave woman โคโคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well he admitted she didn't know she was filmed so imo he's effed but the bugger will still probably not get sent to prison.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.