Stephen Bear #22 Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em, Jess is crying & Bear is blasting his rectum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with this. BUT, at least if he is convicted of this (custodial or otherwise), it will put him on the register. For how long, will be determined by the sentence he receives .

Reactions: 11
We all know it's Georgia Harrison though. Her name was all over the media from the start and she's mentioned it herself. Making her anonymous at this late stage is pointless.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe this is the day that brought all of us together. Love you guys
This made me smile! I'm off work currently with the flu and feeling extremely sorry for myself! I also can't beleiev how many posts there have been since yesterday! Catching up now

Reactions: 13
I'd love for him to go back to roofing if it means there is a chance he could plummet head first off of one

Reactions: 33
We all know it's Georgia Harrison though. Her name was all over the media from the start and she's mentioned it herself. Making her anonymous at this late stage is pointless.
There will be people out there who don't know who she is though, its possible that members of the Jury haven't heard of either of them.
Will also be so that there are no prejudices against G, we all know people can be judgy as f*ck.

Reactions: 6
He will say anything .
The Prosecution wasn't born yesterday.
Not were the Jurors or the Judge.

Reactions: 13
Fucking prick. I hope they share the videos he made mocking her, the jail dress up etc. Clearly contradicts what he says the twat
Very good point.

Stephen Bear “flies in the face of common sense” for next thread title! So succinct but brutal.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.