Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for gods sake. Kanye is not a racist nutcase. Try thinking for yourself rather than what the msm tell you to think.
Not sure what you’d call public and vitriolic antisemitism then. 🤔 Guy is a danger to himself and everyone around him.

Fml think I was more mature when I was sixteen. Dating weirdo bear you need to wear £10 quid hooker dresses with matching fake handbag. Expect to do the weekly group on deal whichever cheap restaurant deal is on. Get finger blasted on the way home after drinking chavy shots. Sniff poppers then the bloated munter mounts the drill master house wrenching of tit. Wow we are all jealous jizzy x keep bouncing on the spot lovey 😘
They’re living the Hollywood lifestyle aren’t they? Just when you thought getting his guts rearranged by the hammertime 900 was as low as they’d get, they just keep free falling.

Had a little read of the side effects because I’m not too familiar with this stuff. 🤞🏻
Not that she’s likely to get pregnant by Oddnob thumbing in his triangular Willy but that’s surely a good thing. These arseholes have had how many dogs pass away under their care? I shudder to think of a child in that environment.

What a complete clown! 😆
What an absolute plank. And why is the fake nob nobbly? Looks like he stuffed a Toblerone down there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s not shy.. she’s absolutely terrified of being candidly filmed because people will see what she really looks like.

She’s got no issue showing her gaping fanny online but it’s an unfiltered pic of her munted head that would send her over the edge

bleeping APPALLING.

I’m on the other side of the world - if I were even in the same country as this piece of tit I would be staking out their area for when he walks the dogs and bleeping confronting him! Can one of you do us a solid and get a local rescue group involved even? If you’re not comfortable confronting him in person, these people will.
The trouble is he don’t walk those dogs anywhere local. They might only go out once a week to the forest.
Sadly rescues centres don’t see a dog not going for a regular walk as abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think I must be desensitised to Bear's antics now because all I think when I see that pic is why the duck did they paint that radiator black? 😂
Haha I’m exactly the same. I always notice the tit cutting in paintwork and chipped skirting boards

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh for gods sake. Kanye is not a racist nutcase. Try thinking for yourself rather than what the msm tell you to think.
Erm when you define a whole race culture based on a few bad apples then yes it’s an ism or an ignorant attempt to make anyone in that group a target or scapegoat.

but we are discussing old triangle knob here so back to jokes please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure what you’d call public and vitriolic antisemitism then. 🤔 Guy is a danger to himself and everyone around him.

They’re living the Hollywood lifestyle aren’t they? Just when you thought getting his guts rearranged by the hammertime 900 was as low as they’d get, they just keep free falling.

Not that she’s likely to get pregnant by Oddnob thumbing in his triangular Willy but that’s surely a good thing. These arseholes have had how many dogs pass away under their care? I shudder to think of a child in that environment.

What an absolute plank. And why is the fake nob nobbly? Looks like he stuffed a Toblerone down there.
Vitriolic antisemitism?? Behave. Honestly the pearl clutching is ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Let’s stay on topic- the topic being all of us collectively laughing at little Stevie, his Pontipine penis, non-existent nuts, vacuous girlfriend with zero brain cells and the fact that he calls himself a billionaire despite charging the equivalent cost of a McDonalds meal to let strangers watch him get rogered with the Prostate Puncher 5000.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does someone want to try and sort a pet section for the Wiki now it's ready to go? I don't mind doing it, but I'll have to go hunting for the info as I don't know his pet history off the top of my head. Thought it'd be good to have it all documented in one place. I wonder what happened with Ace 😕

Reactions: 16
I'd love to help but I know there's people in here that know the history much better than I do, I've got a rough idea of things that happened like the cat in Turkey they had in a plastic rucksack and dumped (still got the pics of that monstrosity), but not sure of timeline on all the dogs

thanks for setting this up tho! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Erm when you define a whole race culture based on a few bad apples then yes it’s an ism or an ignorant attempt to make anyone in that group a target or scapegoat.

but we are discussing old triangle knob here so back to jokes please
Maybe you should ask yourself why the world is more angry with Kanye for speaking than they were with Jeffrey Epstein who abused children. Ghislaine Maxwell was recently convicted of people trafficking yet her client list has never been released. Where was everyone’s anger about that.I didn’t see any celebs or businesses ‘standing’ with the children. Yet everyone’s up in arms about some words.Saying he’s dangerous. Just something to think about.
Anyway, I’ve said my piece, back to tagine nob.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking about how trashy they both looked so I checked on dress code for Novikov.
Is there a dress code for Novikov?
The dress code is smart and elegant. To avoid disappointment, please refrain from wearing sportswear, beachwear, hoodies, shorts & hats.
We kindly ask our guests to refrain from wearing tracksuits, sportswear, beachwear, flip flops or any clothing that is too revealing. We reserve the right not to admit guests who are not adhering to the dress code, and at the discretion of our managers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking about how trashy they both looked so I checked on dress code for Novikov.
Is there a dress code for Novikov?
The dress code is smart and elegant. To avoid disappointment, please refrain from wearing sportswear, beachwear, hoodies, shorts & hats.
We kindly ask our guests to refrain from wearing tracksuits, sportswear, beachwear, flip flops or any clothing that is too revealing. We reserve the right not to admit guests who are not adhering to the dress code, and at the discretion of our managers.
maybe they’re more forgiving if the guests are on a groupon deal 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does someone want to try and sort a pet section for the Wiki now it's ready to go? I don't mind doing it, but I'll have to go hunting for the info as I don't know his pet history off the top of my head. Thought it'd be good to have it all documented in one place. I wonder what happened with Ace 😕
I don’t know of the past pet history and it’s important to highlight it

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ll have a look back through the threads re pets. I have a rough idea. Not sure how to update the wiki but if I can’t work it out I’ll post here for someone to paste there.
Part of the problem with his Instagram disappearing and hers frequently is the evidence disappears.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.