Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title goes to @Aemee00 with 83 likes! Edited slightly to fit. Your prize is some eye bleach for the terrible images in the last thread.

Stephen continues to lead a dull life, cooped up in his little house with his sex toys. Much discussion was had about how Stephen's penis looks like food items and household objects, including but not limited to - a tagine, sweet potato, bowling pin, and a pontipine from In the Night Garden.

Continue all and please add to recap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread title goes to @Aemee00 with 83 likes! Edited slightly to fit. Your prize is some eye bleach for the terrible images in the last thread.

Stephen continues to lead a dull life, cooped up in his little house with his sex toys. Much discussion was had about how Stephen's penis looks like food items and household objects, including but not limited to - a tagine, sweet potato, bowling pin, and a pontipine from In the Night Garden.

Thank you @Nottonightbabe, and great recap, and congrats @Aemee00 on the thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 15
brilliant thread title!
Still laughing at someone on the previous thread asking this about his knob- “why is it triangle?”
😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Recap -
still continues to (badly) edit his photos to appear more muscular and have a more shapely bum

Still continues to use his drill-do bum blaster while jizz has to resort to using deodorant cans as sex
toys since everything else is up Steve’s bum

still has a mangled knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
That drilldo looks like something a shooting squad would use. Was telling my partner all about this man. He asked how and where do I find out about stuff like this? I was like hello on tattle. He has no idea who Stephen Bear is but he's enjoyed me relaying it back to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's desperate for it , looks like a deranged barbie doll. He can't oblige it, probs best she purchases a few cucumbers ( or a marrow).

Bear giving it one would be like trying to push a marshmallow up Oxford Street.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That drilldo looks like something a shooting squad would use. Was telling my partner all about this man. He asked how and where do I find out about stuff like this? I was like hello on tattle. He has no idea who Stephen Bear is but he's enjoyed me relaying it back to him.
I told my partner to look at bears Twitter 😭🤣 he was horrified

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I told my partner to look at bears Twitter 😭🤣 he was horrified
Mine won't. 'I'm not looking at that weird tit' 😂😂😂😂😂 He likes hearing about Marcus,Jake Quickenden and Bradley Weekes. Just working on him accepting Bear in to his life now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's desperate for it , looks like a deranged barbie doll. He can't oblige it, probs best she purchases a few cucumbers ( or a marrow).

Bear giving it one would be like trying to push a marshmallow up Oxford Street.
Deranged Barbie indeed...I came across this pic in my photos and every bit of her face I'm thinking WTF. Why have a round face with no definition or jawline or cheekbones? The nose that has totally different sized nostrils and is wonky on her face? The state of those bleeping eyebrows and eyelashes? Why have thick black eyelashes and eyebrows when trying to pass herself off as a blonde? And what the duck has happened to her parting? Looks like she's run a set of clippers along the line of it? And to think this is her FILTERED thinking she's Little Miss Thanggggg
8858D189-0533-4118-ADA6-6166EB18FEB4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Deranged Barbie indeed...I came across this pic in my photos and every bit of her face I'm thinking WTF. Why have a round face with no definition or jawline or cheekbones? The nose that has totally different sized nostrils and is wonky on her face? The state of those bleeping eyebrows and eyelashes? Why have thick black eyelashes and eyebrows when trying to pass herself off as a blonde? And what the duck has happened to her parting? Looks like she's run a set of clippers along the line of it? And to think this is her FILTERED thinking she's Little Miss ThangggggView attachment 1686027
She looks bleeping frightful. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ew they’re at Novikov which is literally next door to my office - it’s well know to be a place that ‘businessmen’ go with hookers. We would never, ever book our execs into that shithole of a restaurant. Especially since other Russian-owned businesses in Mayfair have publicly stood against the war with Ukraine - Novikov is the only one which hasn’t. Vile. But on brand for them I suppose.

Reactions: 26
Horrid whiffy pair of old hoes.

I can smell them from here 😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ew they’re at Novikov which is literally next door to my office - it’s well know to be a place that ‘businessmen’ go with hookers. We would never, ever book our execs into that shithole of a restaurant. Especially since other Russian-owned businesses in Mayfair have publicly stood against the war with Ukraine - Novikov is the only one which hasn’t. Vile. But on brand for them I suppose.
First time poster, long time lurker.... I wonder if they've gone on some kind of wowcher deal?

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe he has taken her out somewhere!

Reactions: 11

Thanks everso for making the new thread .. having so much fun laughing at the freak show it needed a new title quicker than I thought :LOL::LOL::LOL:💖

Congratulations Aemee 👏👏👏

The gruesome twosome are out in public .. wonder who is drunk driving tonight ..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah Jizz .. of course you are shy .... HAHAHA !!!!!

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.