Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the ins and outs of the pets, but I donโ€™t know how to do the wiki?
If you click on the pink wiki button at the top, then there's an option to edit it. I'm not sure that all members can edit it though, if not you could post the deets here and someone can add it ๐Ÿ™‚

Reactions: 2
How can demean herself like this? Passive spunk bucket.
Rough as arseholes. She's getting some mileage out of that outfit, presumably she thinks she looks hot, when actually she's unleashed one of the worse shots of herself since we've had the misfortune of knowing who she is. Didnt think about nipping in her waist and thighs on this one did she? . And I'm guessing she didn't get the memo about Playboy bunnies going out of fashion in the 00's

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe she's in her early 20s. Her face is so puffy from too much cheap, low grade filler and I don't think there's any going back for that snout now. She's bordering on Michael Jackson territory now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 17
I just watched the taxi video, does he realised that what he was doing isn't fingering. It looks more like a Donal trump pussy grab.

New money making scheme is playing games by the looks of it. That'll never take off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what adventures Bear and the orfice obliterater 3000 will get upto today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can't believe she's in her early 20s. Her face is so puffy from too much cheap, low grade filler and I don't think there's any going back for that snout now. She's bordering on Michael Jackson territory now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
She look ridiculous.

A right whiffy old hoe

He looks like a walking car-crash

Reactions: 9
Rough as arseholes. She's getting some mileage out of that outfit, presumably she thinks she looks hot, when actually she's unleashed one of the worse shots of herself since we've had the misfortune of knowing who she is. Didnt think about nipping in her waist and thighs on this one did she? . And I'm guessing she didn't get the memo about Playboy bunnies going out of fashion in the 00's
Looks like she's been embalmed. All bloated and shiny ๐Ÿ’€ a well preserved cadaver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like she's been embalmed. All bloated and shiny ๐Ÿ’€ a well preserved cadaver.
That must be what he likes about her...he's probs added necrophilia to his list of pastimes seeing the route he's going down currently. Bet he wishes she'd be as quiet as one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just... I have no bleeping words. Where do I even start ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ :sick:
I gave up trying the find the words months ago. Now I just laugh as they hurtle from one disaster and humiliation to the next.

Although I'm intrigued now that he's milked the tit Stabber 10,000 to death what he's going to come up with next. His gay following are already bored to death with that and dildos stuck to mirrors and plates

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.