Stephen Bear #21 What does Jizzy do for fun, while Bear's being ploughed by his dildo gun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that video last night?
Yep after he got her drinking and took film saying he fingered her in the taxi .. waiting for them to start sniffing poppers or tippex to get a reaction hahahaha :LOL:

Never tell that wannabe famous balloon sucking tosser and his girlfriend about Eek-A-Mouse.. his voice would murder a legendary tune :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It absolutely cracks me up the way he dresses :LOL: he's like a 13 year old those jeans !!! And just like a teenager with no clue rubbing her between the legs in the taxi. I guess he was excited going out and thought it would look good on twitter. What we don't see is them going their separate ways when they get home,her to the bedroom/charity shop dressing room to make tit tiktoks and trying a new filter and him talking dirty to men and filming the next episode with the bum buster. Really tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She bought herself a bunch of roses the other day .. he probs bought himself a new fake cock sheath ..

Is it an American thing .. if you have a Muslim faith you are a terrorist and Jewish are all controlling Hollywood hahahaha .. it's totally nuts and it is against races/religions. I really don't get it ☹

I don't get this either 🤪🤪🤪🤪 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1686694
I've never understood this either...probably to enhance their desperatly sought after "gangster" image. However if I had a face and bodged nose like hers I'd probably resort to a balaclava as well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never understood this either...probably to enhance their desperatly sought after "gangster" image. However if I had a face and bodged nose like hers I'd probably resort to a balaclava as well
If 50 cent knew how he used his tune he would say ......Stephen ? Whooooooo? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Stevo the Pervo thinks every Italian has mafia connections... they are in like the films!!!
Is why he gets a Dominos pizza on uber to be untouchable :LOL::LOL:🍕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Deranged Barbie indeed...I came across this pic in my photos and every bit of her face I'm thinking WTF. Why have a round face with no definition or jawline or cheekbones? The nose that has totally different sized nostrils and is wonky on her face? The state of those bleeping eyebrows and eyelashes? Why have thick black eyelashes and eyebrows when trying to pass herself off as a blonde? And what the duck has happened to her parting? Looks like she's run a set of clippers along the line of it? And to think this is her FILTERED thinking she's Little Miss ThangggggView attachment 1686027
she’s properly maimed herself with surgery and fillers - and she’s so young! But I guess her and Bear can bond over how badly they’ve wrecked their bodies..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fml think I was more mature when I was sixteen. Dating weirdo bear you need to wear £10 quid hooker dresses with matching fake handbag. Expect to do the weekly group on deal whichever cheap restaurant deal is on. Get finger blasted on the way home after drinking chavy shots. Sniff poppers then the bloated munter mounts the drill master house wrenching of tit. Wow we are all jealous jizzy x keep bouncing on the spot lovey 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fml think I was more mature when I was sixteen. Dating weirdo bear you need to wear £10 quid hooker dresses with matching fake handbag. Expect to do the weekly group on deal whichever cheap restaurant deal is on. Get finger blasted on the way home after drinking chavy shots. Sniff poppers then the bloated munter mounts the drill master house wrenching of tit. Wow we are all jealous jizzy x keep bouncing on the spot lovey 😘
Started work before I was 16 and in constant employment .. never resorted to hooking up with a know sex offender .. buying followers on social media and any legal highs were kept to myself . I'm feeling pretty blessed to be honest .. ain't gotta shove a dildo up my arse online and beg for popularity.

edit * ars :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She bought herself a bunch of roses the other day .. he probs bought himself a new fake cock sheath ..

Is it an American thing .. if you have a Muslim faith you are a terrorist and Jewish are all controlling Hollywood hahahaha .. it's totally nuts and it is against races/religions. I really don't get it ☹

View attachment 1686694
Is that balaclava to match Stephen's gardening glove?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His game is weaker than his ars sphincter at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video of them doing noz in their own living room with shades on has made me laugh so hard…
If they really insist on spending their time doing the most boring shite and filming it, you’d think they’d spend the cash on some stronger drugs

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1686694
I’m sure Ellie and her sister have a picture on Instagram just like this one? From Halloween a year or 2 ago?

• Haha
Need some help please...please could someone tell me what is her most Insta name? She's had so many now I haven't got a clue what the current one is

And @CustardJunkie have you got the clip of them doing noz? The one I clicked a few posts back chucks up an error message so not even sure if it's the right one I'm clicking on 😘

I'm guessing they deleted it because in the sober light of day he's shat his pants thinking it's not such a good idea posting it now

Reactions: 10
Need some help please...please could someone tell me what is her most Insta name? She's had so many now I haven't got a clue what the current one is

And @CustardJunkie have you got the clip of them doing noz? The one I clicked a few posts back chucks up an error message so not even sure if it's the right one I'm clicking on 😘

I'm guessing they deleted it because in the sober light of day he's shat his pants thinking it's not such a good idea posting it now
Does this video need to make its way into the hands of the law? Is it drugs they are doing? Is that good for a man due in court?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

jessicalilyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.