Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stunrw

VIP Member
If he goes on the sex offender register will that make it difficult to leave the country?
I’m five mins from the court so if we can figure out what time we think he’ll need to be there I am tempted to go along to take some “real time” shots. Dopey jizz will probs assume I’m a pap and be super chuffed
So, once he is placed on the SOR he will go on a system called ViSOR. He will be assigned an “Offender Manager” who can turn up at his registered address (which he has to do as part of his initial registration). To leave the UK he has to provide at least 7 days notice at a police station which can accept notifications (not all can). His passport will have a flag on so he will light up like a Christmas tree when he supplies APIS to an airline. Depending on the risk level they apply to him, and given his attitude and being a “denier” there is the possibility of an Interpol Green notice being issued which would mean his passport would light up there too.

Then on entering the UK again, he wouldnt be able to use the e-Gates and would need to speak to an BF agent. Because they are required to file a report which is all collated with what he filed with his initial travel notification.

Failure to comply or try and bend the rules doesn't end well.

Being subject to notification requirements, which on conviction he would be, even prevents booking at a holiday park or similar in the UK. Presence, even historically on ViSOR is in their Ts &C’s

To give some context, I deal with this crap for a living, Schengen wide. Its very VERY restrictive. Even for a self made billionaire…….

Oh, and as my colleague has just reminded me, ALL social media has to be reported as part of the registration requirement under the 2003 act. Its also
Possible that a requirement on internet access/devices capable of the same can be placed and/or software can be placed on any internet capable device which can be inspected at any time by his Offender Manager

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

kiwi1990

Recap -
still continues to (badly) edit his photos to appear more muscular and have a more shapely bum

Still continues to use his drill-do bum blaster while jizz has to resort to using deodorant cans as sex
toys since everything else is up Steve’s bum

still has a mangled knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

Debts galore, bailiffs are gonna collect em
Jess is crying and Bear is blasting his rectum. 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

embee1106

Let’s stay on topic- the topic being all of us collectively laughing at little Stevie, his Pontipine penis, non-existent nuts, vacuous girlfriend with zero brain cells and the fact that he calls himself a billionaire despite charging the equivalent cost of a McDonalds meal to let strangers watch him get rogered with the Prostate Puncher 5000.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jizz, he humilates you on a daily basis and the only reason he sticks with you is that he thinks being in a fairly long-term, committed relationship will fare him well during the court case. He also sticks with you because you are prepared to lick his arsehole and post incredibly sexless, degrading vids and pics on Twitter. He represents the very worst of humankind and to be honest most heterosexual women would rather shack up with the corpse of Peter Sutcliffe than go within 10,000 miles of this absolutely desperate, pig thick, ugly fat munter. Get a fucking grip you silly little bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

moreanimalsplease1

For anyone feeling Jizzy is a victim no she ain't ..she's at her happiest living with a man who has underage girls in his bed and abuses animals. Her family are the rats cus they didn't like her licking an offenders bumhole for money ..

I'm going to enjoy their break-up .. and it will happen. .. they are as warped as each other.

View attachment 1760099

I have respect for Adult workers .. I don't have respect for someone who chooses fame by association to a sexual predator :(

I'm lost for words now .. a giant bubble backside is what you need in 2022 to be attractive LOL!!

Will be a day to day basis .. i've been trying to get some tea to spill but nothing ..
Totally agree.
I am friends with a SWer who was in a group chat with Jizz. When they found out she was dating f*ckface they all kicked off. They tried every tactic under the sun to point out what an evil human he is and Jizz just wasn’t having it.

They quickly blocked her and removed all ties. The majority of girls in the industry have a strong moral compass. Especially as many have their content illegally shared.

I’ll post receipts I just need to hide identities

Totally agree.
I am friends with a SWer who was in a group chat with Jizz. When they found out she was dating f*ckface they all kicked off. They tried every tactic under the sun to point out what an evil human he is and Jizz just wasn’t having it.

They quickly blocked her and removed all ties. The majority of girls in the industry have a strong moral compass. Especially as many have their content illegally shared.

I’ll post receipts I just need to hide identities
These screenshots are from July 2021 for context. Hopefully you can zoom in enough to see the text?
I’ve edited out irrelevant stuff to avoid doxxing.
2295B696-09EE-467D-98B4-EADA12BCAD8B.jpeg
74710DE3-D753-4276-AC61-7811C6C0B049.jpeg
00150116-723C-4D87-B180-F734AB4532D4.jpeg
42E85248-50AC-4B26-8243-9D663CA89228.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
If anyone on this thread is attending the trial please don't post until after the verdict. That cunt will be hoping to use anything to get the case thrown out. For the sake of a few days hold off till after the verdict and the cunt is in prison

• Heart
  • Haha

giovanna101

Chatty Member
Where to start with this? His caption is “and people wonder why she’s still with me”. What does he thing he’s achieving with this photo?? Firstly, not sure why he’s acting like it’s some massive achievement, her staying with him, she’s a bog eyed dopey twat with less personality than a used tea bag, fat cankles and always has her tongue hanging out of her head like a disabled shitszu. Second, did he think he’s proving something here? He’s THE MOST unlikeable person in the world, I can’t think of anyone I dislike more. Absolute cunt. His massive chin, fat bloated face and body make me want to vomit. He looks like a cross between a sumo wrestler and one of weird creepy blokes that dress up like a giant man baby. The squeaky voice, yak. And he has an IQ of about 2. Oof glad I got that off my chest. Can he just get put in jail already and do us all a favour.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Buzzard67

Chatty Member
So that was their night out? Very grim. He was dressed for walking the dog and she looked like she’s on the game. (Why do grown men like him dress like that? So chavvy.) The food looked awful, but probably more vegetables than they’ve seen for a while. I can imagine bean sprouts stuck to the end of his dildo tomorrow. As for that fingering in the cab? Well up to their usual standard of tacky and embarrassing. The two of them could do with a good wash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Are they for real honking on nos at 4am in that home bargains shrine of a living room… absolute pair of hounding scrubbers these two 🤣😭 bet they feel ruff as fuck today, hing will be dreading his daily drilling by the shag-my-shitter 3000 but got to make that £2.99 for greggs bacon roll. Get to it hing la!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

pascal85

Early thread suggestion - Christmas is coming, jizzy’s cankles are getting fat, Bear ain’t got a penny and he’s still a twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Mgc85

Sorry to clearly be very out of touch here but I saw Bears name pop up on here as a recently updated thread and thought ‘ah I wondered what happened to that ridiculous bloke off Ex on The Beach’.
Am I right in thinking he’s shoving things up his arse for cash now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Kas01980

VIP Member
I posted the sentencing guidelines that the judge will use on a different thread. The mitigating/aggravating factors lean towards custodial but you never can guess how these things will turn out.

I am not a lawyer, but I have a vague (as good as it gets in the enforcement side) idea how these things play out.

1) He pleaded NG. So loses any discount at sentencing
2) He will turn up and give it his best Ali G, which will not impress the bench
3) IF he is representing himself, see point 2
4) On conviction he will become a Registered Sex Offender and subject to all the restrictions that follow. This is a PERSONAL view, but he cops a suspended/community order and it will actually be worse. If hes locked up, the restrictions on life that come with being an RSO wont affect him. I posted a fairly detailed breakdown of the joys that await him. Im sure more learned members can find it as I'm f*cked if I can 😂
5) He gets a suspended sentence, I would guess he’ll breach it in about 15 minutes
6) He’s an utter spunktrumpet

Ultimately, the outlook is not good however it is disposed of

On conviction for the offence he is there for, regardless of disposal its 5 years
I did see a few of your posts and they were a brilliant insight from someone (you) that has more knowledge than the average person.

I'm kind of biased on our justice system because it's let me down badly, twice. One plead guilty and pretty much walked away, the other plead not guilty and I had to go through the trial. He had a history of violence as long as his arm, the offences he was charged with against me he still had a tag on his ankle for doing the same to his ex, he was charged with GBH and he'd served 4 months on remand while awaiting the trial. He got 8 months DESPITE his criminal record and the tag, and walked away from court because of the 4 months he'd served on remand.

How I ended up with someone like him is irrelevant and also a very long story, however, being that 20 years on I still look over my shoulder and I still think of how he robbed me of the chance to have children and how I will never trust anyone 100% again, especially after the most recent one 18 months ago who was also an absolute headcase that didn't at first seem as such (classic love bombing for the first few months) , I have no faith in the system. I have absolutely nobody in my life except my work colleagues and my parents because I will NEVER let anyone get anywhere near me ever again. I spend my evenings and weekends alone, doing the same thing every single night and evening because I'm scared of breaking routine. I'm going off point now, but it does come around and finish up on my point that judges when sentencing have no idea how these dregs of society affect their victims.

Sorry for the essay, but it's good to get it out sometimes

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41