Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I feel sorry for that dog. He’s being used as an accessory to prop up his vanity and ego. Poor creature.

Yes me too. I got blocked too. Shows how insecure and inadequate he is.
Ahh Stevie. The delicate little flower

I posted news reports of him being an animal abuser and got blocked lol
Yeh, he's not a fan of the truth funnily enoogh. Even if he got found not guilty, he will never be free of the stigma of being a pervert posting pics of girls that are underage, what he did to Georgia and being a sex offender in general, the animal abuse, the pathological lies he tells, the terrible phtodhopping and being an all round embarrassment in general. Once a pervert, always a pervert. And he'll have the official title when he's found guilty

His real dick looks like a yakult bottle shoved into a balloon, someone needs to post the pic! I was trying to find it to show someone the other day, they said 'have you seen Stephen Bear's twitter' and I was like

This pic? 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It's the noises for me, I'm haunted by his grunts and moans. I'll just be washing up and suddenly remember and I'm right back there 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really wish I hadn't let curiosity get the better of me!

• Haha
  • Sick

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Those polyester rags should be treated as a biohazard and disposed of accordingly. We don’t want another cross-species virus being unleashed on the world. Can you even begin to imagine the scratch and sniff tapestry on any textiles that this pair have come in to contact with?

• Haha
  • Heart

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Sharon noCare Bear
Stephanie Bareback 😂😂😂😂

I've got a bit of a wild theory guys and I mean no offence with what I'm about to say...
Do we think it's possible that Stephen is maybe transitioning?
Tbh this could happen purely cause he’s so desperate for money. I can see it now on some shitty channel like itvbe “Stephen to Stephanie: my story” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Apprehensivebell

Chatty Member
Her fucking disgusting, vile white tongue! OMG what a fucking filthy clown. Her tongue is absolutely putrid and has been for months. Does she not brush it?

Also, not to holiday shame but how was she getting so worked up to go to wherever the hell they are? Cheap all inclusive full of chavs. She said she wanted lots of nice clothes for pool parties etc. Hardly St Tropez is it? Entertainers signing the push pineapple song next to Steve's dad's steaming bag of piss. I would honestly cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Stephen Bear, I'm a dick with a deformed prick.

Stephen Bear #20 I'm a ten my missus is a 2 had a shit on my dildo cos I needed a poo.

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Hope his dad has put his piss bag away. That fucking repulsed me. Earlier this year I was catheterised for six weeks and I cannot even IMAGINE walking around with it on show, I'd have died of shame. Who wants to see that? I wore massive, five sizes too big jogging bottoms so nobody would see it. I'm rather partial to beanie hats and puffer gilets (it was January) so I regrettably looked like I was part of an E17 tribute band. Better that than the world seeing my piss bag though!

• Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
This is absolutely horrid. Had to edit this but how on earth is this allowed on twitter. She's so skanky honestly View attachment 1553434
Hate to say it but that's tame for Twitter. I'm amazed that the "forced" blow job video (the pinned one on his profile) was never taken down. But then I started digging on Twitter in general and was horrified at what I found.

I won't go into details on most of it but one particular video that i was horrified at was a fetish thing where the bloke was beating the shit out of the woman while having sex with her, full on punches in the face and head, then she'd posted pics of all the bruises and swelling after saying how turned on she got looking at all the bruises. And this is all on a platform that kids of 13 can legally use. Fucking scary world we live in, and probably the only reason I'm grateful I've never had kids

• Sad
  • Wow

Rach472

Chatty Member
Off topic slightly but two young lads have lost their lives only in the past few months copying the trends there .. Archie Battersbee and Leon Brown. If Jazmin can't see how her activities will influence teens she must be as thick as her pokey bum wanker beloved.
There was absolutely no evidence that Archie died as a result of a tik tok challenge. Fake news put out by his awful mother.

• Heart
  • Wow

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Stephen Bear #20 photoshopped arse, deformed cock, one more failed business to go until he’s in dock

• Haha
  • Heart

Time2Shine

Lol if her family had a shred of self respect or standards they’d tell her he’s not welcome in their house. Maybe he’s on tag? Has to stay within a certain radius of police station?
It could be that he needs to be at his home address between certain hours. But given how long it’s been, they could visit Essex or meet half way, his lack of interest or active working against her friends and family is just Stephen being a prick. His mental state at this point is in shreds. He hardly goes out, no friends, no work, no attention from girls, only fragments of family left, no life other than very poor engagement on his social media.
Hopefully this trip home for Jess is some sort of turning point and she remembers what life could be like. She needs to turn her phone off and run. I don’t think she’s perfect, no one is. I do think she’s very stupid but he’s significantly worse, and losing her would destroy him at this point so it’s a good outcome.

merlot

Chatty Member
Hahahaa I'm blocked!!!!
I commented on her post - someone was askingwhere her shit trousers were from & I told them Shein 😂...

Blocked. 😂
Sorry Jizz, was I supposed to say Chanel? Louis Vuitton?

Skanky tramp. 🤣
Hi though! *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 31

veevee04

VIP Member
You can’t see any nudity details in this photo anyway. All of his videos are terrible quality, he must use an iPhone 5. Interestingly he never shows his face and takes it up the ars in the same video. A bit silly as it’s obviously him but that seems to be deliberate. He DOES have balls, they are just tiny. I’m pretty sure he can’t get hard. He’s had willy injections and it’s just a blob of a willy 🤢. He always has the willy hammock on trying to not show his weird dick. He DOES enjoy taking it deep in the ars. It may be the only truth he’s ever told. (I do know how to spell arse)
Jesus Christ I can't believe how low he has fallen 🤣🤣 used to be on TV quite a lot now he's getting things inserted up his arse on camera to make a few pennies. He's going to get a prolapse soon if he carries on 🤢 I don't feel sorry for him at all vile creature.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Anyone else feel at some point you’ll see the news flash up that he’s dead? Like he looks so unwell no one’s head should look like that
He’s deformed his cock so much using bands that everytime he gets a boner the blood rushes to his head as there is no circulation down there anymore. Swollen head …. Maybe it will explode? Just a theory hahaaa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Kas01980

VIP Member
Wtf is going on here? I’m not on TikTok
She keeps banging on about a "leaked" sex tape and about sex tapes being sent to her Dad and her being proud of it. She goes on about this at least twice a week, on TikTok where she keeps getting banned.

However the dumb bitch doesn't realise that for a "sex tape" to matter, you need to be famous and people have to know who you are, not a little cling on to someone who was briefly a Z lister five years ago and who's now a sex offending pervert failure of a human being. You also have to be good at sex and know how to give a decent blow job...two things she is absolutely categorically fucking terrible at.

If she "sold the tape" (who even uses that terminology anymore), she'd probably make about the same amount as she does whipping her nasty beef curtains out, and that's being generous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30