Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha grow yourself a penis!

I've tried to link the page for the video bur it won't work! Type into Google 'Sam Fox grow yourself a penis' and the top result should be a link to the daily mail article which has the video on 🤣

His face after she says it is brilliant 🤣🤣
Thank you Aemee00 - I thought my old age was catching up with me, and I had dreamed this 😂🤣😊. It was priceless - like he thought he could get the better of Sam Fox.

Just re-watched it - has given me the best laugh, which was needed today.

Thank you Aemee00 🙏👍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s made a TIk tok about sleeping with a guy and he’s recorded it and that’s the end caption 😱
She is such a woman does she not realise she is infuriating every decent women going.
Won't be long before she's banned off insta she's purely ridiculous and a disgrace.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had such a tit day, Your profile pic made me laugh, needed that 😂😂😂
Your username cracks me up 🤣

She is such a woman does she not realise she is infuriating every decent women going.
Won't be long before she's banned off insta she's purely ridiculous and a disgrace.
Like she’s not in the same league as Georgia, who she’s clearly mocking, intentionally or not 💅

Reactions: 6
Wtf is going on here? I’m not on TikTok
She keeps banging on about a "leaked" sex tape and about sex tapes being sent to her Dad and her being proud of it. She goes on about this at least twice a week, on TikTok where she keeps getting banned.

However the dumb witch doesn't realise that for a "sex tape" to matter, you need to be famous and people have to know who you are, not a little cling on to someone who was briefly a Z lister five years ago and who's now a sex offending pervert failure of a human being. You also have to be good at sex and know how to give a decent blow job...two things she is absolutely categorically bleeping terrible at.

If she "sold the tape" (who even uses that terminology anymore), she'd probably make about the same amount as she does whipping her nasty beef curtains out, and that's being generous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She keeps banging on about a "leaked" sex tape and about sex tapes being sent to her Dad and her being proud of it. She goes on about this at least twice a week, on TikTok where she keeps getting banned.

However the dumb witch doesn't realise that for a "sex tape" to matter, you need to be famous and people have to know who you are, not a little cling on to someone who was briefly a Z lister five years ago and who's now a sex offending pervert failure of a human being. You also have to be good at sex and know how to give a decent blow job...two things she is absolutely categorically bleeping terrible at.

If she "sold the tape" (who even uses that terminology anymore), she'd probably make about the same amount as she does whipping her nasty beef curtains out, and that's being generous
Beef curtains oh kas your brilliant on this sad day you make me smile. ♡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Pahaha you’re absolutely right, her head game looks absolutely shocking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Pahaha you’re absolutely right, her head game looks absolutely shocking.
Back to this, she referred to herself as “queen of the gluk gluk” oh don’t me laugh girl you couldn’t even choke on his tiny little cock even if you tried .. bless ya

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahahaha this thread is like a hilarious WhatsApp group chat I love it
Was thinking the same earlier, this thread has been on fire recently, and they've actually done a whole lot of nothing, (except the legendary holiday with the parents and the bag of piss), yet we still manage to find enough to rip the tit out of the pair of them. I'm really gonna have to stop thinking of Stephen and tit in the same moment. That crappy dildo has scarred me for life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All is good in the world .. Jizzy got her hair done ... it's all about her ya know ..

I'm reading about why chinny chin had those police at his door .. not read this article before ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All is good in the world .. Jizzy got her hair done ... it's all about her ya know ..

View attachment 1565518

I'm reading about why chinny chin had those police at his door .. not read this article before ..

She looks nice when she’s covered up and we don’t see the foul, orange, sticky, swollen body.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.