Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested by @Betina with 56 votes!

Stephen has now taken to filming himself bouncing up and down on a giant dildo ('cumming out his ars' apparently).

The Stephen Bear University was as much of a flop as his yakult bottle penis.

Jizz has another new nose.

Anything else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just audibly chuckled at the thread title 👏🏼 Maybe he’ll find them shelved with his dignity and career, I won’t hold my breath though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol if her family had a shred of self respect or standards they’d tell her he’s not welcome in their house. Maybe he’s on tag? Has to stay within a certain radius of police station?

Reactions: 23
I doubt he’s vaguely interested in meeting her family. She hasn’t even seen much of them in the last year and I’m going to take a wild stab at guessing they aren’t winning family of the year awards anytime soon

Reactions: 14
Lol if her family had a shred of self respect or standards they’d tell her he’s not welcome in their house. Maybe he’s on tag? Has to stay within a certain radius of police station?
It could be that he needs to be at his home address between certain hours. But given how long it’s been, they could visit Essex or meet half way, his lack of interest or active working against her friends and family is just Stephen being a prick. His mental state at this point is in shreds. He hardly goes out, no friends, no work, no attention from girls, only fragments of family left, no life other than very poor engagement on his social media.
Hopefully this trip home for Jess is some sort of turning point and she remembers what life could be like. She needs to turn her phone off and run. I don’t think she’s perfect, no one is. I do think she’s very stupid but he’s significantly worse, and losing her would destroy him at this point so it’s a good outcome.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if she’ll be filming herself fiddling with herself in the bathroom the way she does when she visits Stephens parents?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There was never going g to be a chance of him revealing what further punishment/restrictions he'd been given after breaching his bail conditions. But going by the fact that there was the holiday that never happened and that he leaves the house even less than he did prior to the arrest, I'd say that Stevie was to some extent grounded by the judge and only allowed into the world of normal people at certain hours.

Which I think he may have even been pleased about as he's now got a reason to stay indoors even more than he was before...because he's scared that anyone that recognises him him will take great delight in removing his swollen munting head off his shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys what’s the rules on posting graphic content? I verified my email on Fansly, didn’t input any card details at all and can see the previews on his content. Feel pretty ill. My favourite is the ‘pegging’ with Jaz wearing a hoodie and gym trousers. W.T.F.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Guys what’s the rules on posting graphic content? I verified my email on Fansly, didn’t input any card details at all and can see the previews on his content. Feel pretty ill. My favourite is the ‘pegging’ with Jaz wearing a hoodie and gym trousers. W.T.F.
I've never tried going on it, but the freak inside me is curious now. Im off to go look. Will report back with my findings 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure, maybe you could hide it behind a spoiler or something! I want to see too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll be filming herself fiddling with herself in the bathroom the way she does when she visits Stephens parents?
Stevo has moved back in with his parents while she's away .. freeloading as always. Is this the holiday they were bragging about and she bulk bought Shien for hahaha.

Jizz just has the one friend left then .. I looked at her profile a long time ago before she and seems a really nice girl.. she has to be to put up with Jizz and her constant whining... bragging ... shallow wittering on and on ... :ROFLMAO:

jesslilysmithh-instastory-13-08-2022.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can’t see any nudity details in this photo anyway. All of his videos are terrible quality, he must use an iPhone 5. Interestingly he never shows his face and takes it up the ars in the same video. A bit silly as it’s obviously him but that seems to be deliberate. He DOES have balls, they are just tiny. I’m pretty sure he can’t get hard. He’s had willy injections and it’s just a blob of a willy 🤢. He always has the willy hammock on trying to not show his weird dick. He DOES enjoy taking it deep in the ars. It may be the only truth he’s ever told. (I do know how to spell arse)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
You can’t see any nudity details in this photo anyway. All of his videos are terrible quality, he must use an iPhone 5. Interestingly he never shows his face and takes it up the ars in the same video. A bit silly as it’s obviously him but that seems to be deliberate. He DOES have balls, they are just tiny. I’m pretty sure he can’t get hard. He’s had willy injections and it’s just a blob of a willy 🤢. He always has the willy hammock on trying to not show his weird dick. He DOES enjoy taking it deep in the ars. It may be the only truth he’s ever told. (I do know how to spell arse)
HOW THE HELL DO YOU CUM OUT OF YOUR ARS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.