Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be in memory of one of the many dogs he's owned or just for sympathy and attention. He seems fine now .. putting together a flat pack wardrobe from Argos for the simpering Jizzy ..

The post could mean anything because he’s so thick- though it was certainly written about the death of a pet he could have totally misinterpreted it. They are both quiet. Wait and see what self inflicted disaster this week has held for him.
He posted a baby scan the once pretending Tia was pregnant and then talked about faking his own death. I wouldn't put nothing past the nutcase ..

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It could be in memory of one of the many dogs he's owned or just for sympathy and attention. He seems fine now .. putting together a flat pack wardrobe from Argos for the simpering Jizzy ..

View attachment 1570955

He posted a baby scan the once pretending Tia was pregnant and then talked about faking his own death. I wouldn't put nothing past the nutcase ..
I don't believe a word of what he says, or her. They're both at the bottom of the barrel in more ways than one.

Reactions: 13
Attention attention attention. Posts things that can be misconstrued even if it gets negative attention. The actions of a true sociopathic narcissist..stirring up attention using the puppy HE killed to get that attention. His whoring Mrs is just as bad "I pretend I have body dysmorphia so I get comments telling me I'm beautiful" when people who do actually have the condition live in hell every single day.

Narcissists through and through

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It could be in memory of one of the many dogs he's owned or just for sympathy and attention.
He once posted a baby scan the once pretending Tia was pregnant and then talked about faking his own death. I wouldn't put nothing past the nutcase ..
I was just thinking yesterday actually that he hasn’t posted any ridiculous lies recently, like the time he said MTV had Just given him a show called the secret life of Bear. Which he was clearly doing to get MTV to confirm or deny. Regardless I don’t get it. Why would you lie about something so stupid? Surely MTV outright saying “No we can confirm there is no such show” would be hugely embarrassing, I don’t understand why he would think it’s funny?
Like why is making up absurd lies funny to him? I just don’t get it and never will.

(I’m a few gins deep so sorry for the rambling 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking yesterday actually that he hasn’t posted any ridiculous lies recently, like the time he said MTV had Just given him a show called the secret life of Bear. Which he was clearly doing to get MTV to confirm or deny. Regardless I don’t get it. Why would you lie about something so stupid? Surely MTV outright saying “No we can confirm there is no such show” would be hugely embarrassing, I don’t understand why he would think it’s funny?
Like why is making up absurd lies funny to him? I just don’t get it and never will.

Yes that’s true. He also hadn’t bragged about his business ventures for a while!!!

Reactions: 10

No apology needed...you enjoy those gins 😁.

I've often wondered the same, the lies he tells are massive ones (I've actually lost count now). All the millionaire bullshit...then going on a budget holiday to Turkey with his pensioner parents? The blatantly fake watches and fake designer clothes, gaffer taped "gym" equipment in his tit hole of a garden...all SCREAMS millionaire, does it not? I don't know if he actually thinks people believe him or that he thinks people think he's funny.

No Stevie, they make you look a massive twit on top of being a sex offending, animal abusing, greasy gurning munter. Who can't get his (mangled) knob up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He started before !2pm and nearly 7pm by the time uploaded and he was still putting together a cheap flat pack wardrobe ... can see why he's unemployable and has to get his deformed dick out for a few pennies :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He started before !2pm and nearly 7pm by the time uploaded and he was still putting together a cheap flat pack wardrobe ... can see why he's unemployable and has to get his deformed dick out for a few pennies :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1572029
Look at the way she's sitting there doing absolutely duck all! I don't know how he actually tolerates her. Well, actually we do, but still. Lazy little witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look at the way she's sitting there doing absolutely duck all! I don't know how he actually tolerates her. Well, actually we do, but still. Lazy little witch.
I didn't think Jizz liked Ikea .. men come up to her and call her beautiful there.
Seems like it's the place zillionaires go for the best in designer dressing rooms .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scraping at my memory reserves here, and also my last duck left to give- I’m sure Ellie’s dressing room was kitted out with fitted furniture, gifted by a proper company I think. Is it a small three bedroom house? And he has taken Ellie’s dressing room and given Jaz the box room that he’s now popping a wardrobe in?

£95 Malm IKEA drawers for these billionaires. There aren’t many homes in the UK that don’t have a set of those. it currently like they’ll block the wardrobe too, even if it’s open. I enjoy thinking about how frustrations putting it all together in the small room is. Definitely arguing. It’s impossible not to.

He didn’t get much attention for his vague Instagram paw poem… 13 likes. Honestly he’s so dumb it was probably about the Queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree, I reckon it’s so dumb that he picked that poem just because it had the paw prints on it since he is pushing so hard to make that ‘his signature emoji 🐾

I thought he was trying to suggest that he was going to kill himself with the poem. Although it didn’t raise any alarm bells as I imagine the worst he would do is take 4 paracetamol and call an ambulance so that the public would understand the consequences of not appreciating him. Of because he thought it would be funny!

• Haha
I agree, I reckon it’s so dumb that he picked that poem just because it had the paw prints on it since he is pushing so hard to make that ‘his signature emoji 🐾
Ahhh that’s a good point. 🐾 It’s hard to read into things he does because he is so far removed from logic, living in his own poorly constructed world.

Reactions: 8
Funny really when the emoji is dog paws, bear paws are entirely different. twit
Surprised he's never tried to adopt a real life bear of some sort, I wouldn't put it past him. Best not give him ideas...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if the kallax has fell and crushed them both, oddly quiet

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.