Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading that has sickened me. People normalising abuse and violence against women as a kink. And it is always women they are doing this stuff too. Its like abusive men have found a loop hole that allows them to beat women with impunity.
It's not something that sits well with me either, some of you already know that I left an abusive partner just over 18 months ago, not just physical but alot of mental and emotional as well. And it fucked me up. I moved to a new town and started again and barely left my flat for the first year. I'm so much better now but I don't have one person in my life now. except my family. I no longer trust anyone. I don't have any friends because it's easier to be on my own than someone bleeping me over again .

So it physically turns my stomach when you see people posting stuff like this (the violence) ...like it's NORMAL. And when you get young impressionable kids end up seeing it? "It can't be that bad, it's on Twitter"

Which is one of my biggest beefs with this pair of clowns. Although the stuff they post is nowhere near that level, they do other stuff thats sending out the wrong message, which I still can't grasp how she's so blindly ignorant as to peoples issue with the tit she posts on TikTok. ANOTHER platform young people frequent, and she's promoting cheap botched surgery and trying to get people to believe the result she's got is what we see that's been filtered to death. And don't get me started on him. bleeping sex offender walking around thinking he's "The Man"

Social media is a dangerous place, and those who make it dangerous are too bleeping stupid and selfish to understand or care.

There's a lot to be said of todays "influencers" and not much of it good

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's not something that sits well with me either, some of you already know that I left an abusive partner just over 18 months ago, not just physical but alot of mental and emotional as well. And it fucked me up. I moved to a new town and started again and barely left my flat for the first year. I'm so much better now but I don't have one person in my life now. except my family. I no longer trust anyone. I don't have any friends because it's easier to be on my own than someone bleeping me over again .

So it physically turns my stomach when you see people posting stuff like this (the violence) ...like it's NORMAL. And when you get young impressionable kids end up seeing it? "It can't be that bad, it's on Twitter"

Which is one of my biggest beefs with this pair of clowns. Although the stuff they post is nowhere near that level, they do other stuff thats sending out the wrong message, which I still can't grasp how she's so blindly ignorant as to peoples issue with the tit she posts on TikTok. ANOTHER platform young people frequent, and she's promoting cheap botched surgery and trying to get people to believe the result she's got is what we see that's been filtered to death. And don't get me started on him. bleeping sex offender walking around thinking he's "The Man"

Social media is a dangerous place, and those who make it dangerous are too bleeping stupid and selfish to understand or care.

There's a lot to be said of todays "influencers" and not much of it good
Sending big love to you ❤ I find the violence stuff very triggering as well. It’s not a kink , it’s an excuse for men to be violent to women . It’s not just a few spanks , it’s full on battering . It’s horrible .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wtf is wrong with their knees?! Especially Jizz… it looks like a Voldemort type face trying to escape 😂 also clearly photoshopped as her legs are not that skinny
What does he look like in this picture? Bearing in mind he doesn’t leave the house apart from to go on holiday with his weird family, we’re supposed to believe that he is that muscly? If he is then he’s taking a ridiculous amount of steroids and will probably have a heart attack within a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does he look like in this picture? Bearing in mind he doesn’t leave the house apart from to go on holiday with his weird family, we’re supposed to believe that he is that muscly? If he is then he’s taking a ridiculous amount of steroids and will probably have a heart attack within a year!
Let us pray!

Reactions: 4
Posting this because it’s nothing graphic, just a fake penis. At least she changed out her gym gear. But she’s still not into it and he’s still not hard and she’s still bizarrely wanking a fake penis (poorly). He has achieved One like. Way to go guys. Absolute bores.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He was always annoying prick, but can’t believe he sunk this low & his family are letting him carry on

Reactions: 16
Comical how they boast about making so much money, flogging her fanny in the internet for a fiver and now trying to offload that cheap Shein tat.
So jealous of your millionaire lifestyle Jizz… Pure class.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those polyester rags should be treated as a biohazard and disposed of accordingly. We don’t want another cross-species virus being unleashed on the world. Can you even begin to imagine the scratch and sniff tapestry on any textiles that this pair have come in to contact with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those polyester rags should be treated as a biohazard and disposed of accordingly. We don’t want another cross-species virus being unleashed on the world. Can you even begin to imagine the scratch and sniff tapestry on any textiles that this pair have come in to contact with?
Hahahaha this made me spit my tea out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Posting this because it’s nothing graphic, just a fake penis. At least she changed out her gym gear. But she’s still not into it and he’s still not hard and she’s still bizarrely wanking a fake penis (poorly). He has achieved One like. Way to go guys. Absolute bores.
If he loves it up the 'ars' so much, is he bi or does he think that shoving a dildo up there we will the boys wink and throw more fivers at him?
I just don't get the pair off them. Surely there's more to life than the way them 2 have to fake everything.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is wrong with their knees?! Especially Jizz… it looks like a Voldemort type face trying to escape 😂 also clearly photoshopped as her legs are not that skinny
She's obvs been reading about herself in here again and seen all the comments about her cankles. Too late Jizzy!! We've already seen them and got the receipts!

Reactions: 9
If he loves it up the 'ars' so much, is he bi or does he think that shoving a dildo up there we will the boys wink and throw more fivers at him?
I just don't get the pair off them. Surely there's more to life than the way them 2 have to fake everything.
I’m probably in the minority here but a man loving getting anal more than having vaginal sex with his girlfriend I’m assuming is very gay.
Why fight it, it’s so easy to be out and proud now.
Nobody can tell me honestly that Sean Pratt is straight.

Reactions: 23
I’m probably in the minority here but a man loving getting anal more than having vaginal sex with his girlfriend I’m assuming is very gay.
Why fight it, it’s so easy to be out and proud now.
Nobody can tell me honestly that Sean Pratt is straight.
Is he able to have sex? Is his dick just fully not working now?
Maybe steroids are to blame idk

i always wonder if he looks at himself and thinks 'duck, what happened to me'
CBB winner to sex felon with a deformed dick that cant even get hard

really sad excuse for a man

Reactions: 22
Is he able to have sex? Is his dick just fully not working now?
Maybe steroids are to blame idk

i always wonder if he looks at himself and thinks 'duck, what happened to me'
CBB winner to sex felon with a deformed dick that cant even get hard

really sad excuse for a man
I’m pretty sure in his head he’s still the man who won CBB. His ego knows no bounds.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.