Stephen Bear #19 Stephen Bear and the curious case of the missing balls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaa I'm blocked!!!!
I commented on her post - someone was askingwhere her tit trousers were from & I told them Shein πŸ˜‚...

Blocked. πŸ˜‚
Sorry Jizz, was I supposed to say Chanel? Louis Vuitton?

Skanky woman. 🀣
Hi though! *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 31
His post and her post are telling two very different stories about the size of bears arms πŸ˜‚
Same as her botched nose when she's on his. At least they're consistent I guess, both pretending they're something they're not and each of them doing the other dirty. Match made in heaven πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine when/if he gets banged up and the fellas on the wing get a whiff of his sex work…. Can you imagine πŸ‘€

• Haha
Why is she selling her cheap tatty clothing if they’re minted 😭🀣

Also she’s not said where they are from so it probably is shein and you can probably buy them for the same price new ..

There's a show on E4 at the mo and they just showed someone getting filler in their knob. It was horrific. Apparently it only lasts 15 months. How long has bears willy looked like a squeezed balloon.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
My favourite thing to do at the min is report Miss Madame Tussaud’s Tik toks just for a laugh and to piss her off when another account gets banned 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God I need a life - a memory came to me today...

CBB - Bear was taunting Sam Fox - and she replied with "oh go grow a penis". Please someone tell me that they remember this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God I need a life - a memory came to me today...

CBB - Bear was taunting Sam Fox - and she replied with "oh go grow a penis". Please someone tell me that they remember this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
I don't remember it but it's very funny πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't remember it but it's very funny πŸ˜‚
I wish I could find it on YT - his face was a right picture when she said it - maybe she had already seen at that point, that his willy wasn't so much of a πŸ†

Can't find the clip so I am hoping someone else remembers it.

There was a Loose Women clip on YT with Sam Fox - she said that Bear asked her to do a magic trick with a plastic bottle filled with water. As she looked into the lid, he squashed the bottle so the water went into her eye, she lost her contact lens - she was unable to see for 4 hours.

He is an absolute melt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha grow yourself a penis!

I've tried to link the page for the video bur it won't work! Type into Google 'Sam Fox grow yourself a penis' and the top result should be a link to the daily mail article which has the video on 🀣

His face after she says it is brilliant 🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha grow yourself a penis!

I've tried to link the page for the video bur it won't work! Type into Google 'Sam Fox grow yourself a penis' and the top result should be a link to the daily mail article which has the video on 🀣

His face after she says it is brilliant 🀣🀣

How the mighty has fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good to see Jizz is back to filming yet exciting tik toks again. Do you think she ever gets bored of filming technically the same thing over and over again?

1) put on child side crop top with boobs hanging under it
2) dance badly whilst pointing fingers
3) point to boobs and β€œarea”
4) turn around and rotate ars!

I mean I for one would never tire of filming that ever day for over a year. Stupid career gets in the way of so many good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good to see Jizz is back to filming yet exciting tik toks again. Do you think she ever gets bored of filming technically the same thing over and over again?

1) put on child side crop top with boobs hanging under it
2) dance badly whilst pointing fingers
3) point to boobs and β€œarea”
4) turn around and rotate ars!

I mean I for one would never tire of filming that ever day for over a year. Stupid career gets in the way of so many good times!
I get second hand embarrassment watching her. She is the ultimate ick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I get second hand embarrassment watching her. She is the ultimate ick
Yeah it's actually just cringey. I'm not on tiktok but does she ever actually post any other content? Laughable that she works so hard to get her accounts back when she posts so much boring tit, like why would you even bother πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.