Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
hahahaaha Pervos legs are so short his feet don't touch the floor :LOL::LOL::LOL:

9.PNG

Jizz's Tik Tok comeback outfit :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
So, bear has been ‘raising’ money for his ‘Lamborghini peg fund’…has raised £20 and has ended up filming himself getting pegged in his own 3 bed semi, brilliant :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Heheheh

The way she tries to wank the dildo at the end had me howling, no cum out the ars though.. Guess she's as good as the trusty plate

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
He likes doing that. Pretending cars are his. Especially funny when the people in the background are watching him wondering what the fuck he's doing
This is the cringiest thing I've ever seen on the Internet, him standing beside someone else's car like he owns it. His old is he?????? It's like he has a learning disability?

• Haha
  • Heart
Her ankles remind me of mine when I gave birth 😂 some serious fluid in there lol
And those white trousers! £32! To look like a hybrid between Jessie from toystory and a reception craft project 😂😂

• Haha

missy83

Does anyone remember the PC game Theme Hospital? Pretty sure cum ars boy is suffering from Bloaty Head.

Screenshot_20220824-160422_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

HughJanus

Chatty Member
I loved those Twitter days, before he started blocking people. We had hours of fun making those pics, ripping the piss out of him on everything he posted. He didn't like us much 😂Couldn't be bothered setting anymore up though after he blocked my 16th account. The memories 😂😂😂
(I've got far too much of this shit in my photos)
Hahahahaah these were the days

😂😂 Ahhh I can't take all the credit, Andy P used to hound him with those pics relentlessly as well. Pissed him off a treat though as that's when he started with the filler and photo shopping his jaw and face, to widen out that massive fucking chin 😂😂
Does anyone remember dick dastardly

• Haha
  • Heart

tara1608

Do we think Jizz will treat herself to a really classy two piece from SHEIN for the trial? I live around the corner from the Chelmsford court and the style is very much ironed tracksuits for a day in court. Plus there are usually friends and relatives smoking outside so she will be able to make friends

• Haha
  • Heart

Liz999

As much as I can't stand jizzy the anal mop. I still realy don't get how she can be with a fat middle aged sex offender. That's clearly broke probably addicted to steroids or coccaine. Something mentally going on with that lass. 22 should be out having fun traveling. Not be attached to that greasy pervert.
She's just a lazy bitch. Only reason she's going on about it is to show off how many clothes she's got. It's not the first time she's gone off about clothes being everywhere. I don't understand how a fully grown woman can make this sort of mess when anyone with a scrap of common sense would try things on and make some neat piles of clothes. It's just more attention seeking and showing off, although I don't know who she's trying to impress with it all coming from Shein. She's a lazy little tramp that can't be arsed to clean up after herself and because the sex offender is just as lazy, she knows he won't come and clean up after her. 22 years old and behaves like a teenager dumping her shit all over the place

She repulses me with her needy, attention seeky "problems".
Agreed she repulsed me too....
The fact she thinks she's better than anyone else because she earns a few quid flashing her fanny. The way she calls people Karen's because she dates a middle aged fat pervert. Dont get me started on licking someone's ars out in a public place.
She's just a dirty tramp and let's face facts if stevie wasn't facing charges for sex offending he'd be spreading his no balls and mantled penis elsewhere. Scrubbers both of them !!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick

Liz999

As much as I can't stand jizzy the anal mop. I still realy don't get how she can be with a fat middle aged sex offender. That's clearly broke probably addicted to steroids or coke. Something mentally going on with that lass. 22 should be out having fun traveling. Not be attached to that greasy pervert.

Poolgirl30

Oh my god, haven’t been on here for a week. That plane photo from the museum 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 pretending they’re going on holiday. This just gets better and better!!!!! Imagine doing that haha

• Haha

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
Who is actually that messy?!?

I’m really sorry if anyone here is. But like I would never be able to sleep knowing that disaster is next door. Like I get ‘the chair’ - stuff that’s too clean to be washed and too dirty to be put away. But that’s just being lazy. Also pretty obvious she doesn’t have anything genuine or expensive 🙃🙃

You just know they both smell 🤢

Reactions: 25