Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it’s kicking off so she wasn’t bothered about tattles opinions but makes up a fake account what she’s been playing the sympathy card for months wtf
Trolls not welcome she would say 🙄 she's the biggest troll there is lol, as if you troll yourself...that's fucked up!! We are all laughing even harder at you now. You absolute weirdo. So the two Susan's aren't talking to her, nor is Mr and Mrs White, nor is Lucy....she's only got Lynn left....place ya bets how long this one will last 😆 🤣
---
Stephanie on live, listen to this...Lucy is going to Blackpool with the 2 Susan's, Steph says she's gonna ring up the hotel and tell them she's taking her own alcohol to get her kicked out 😆 🤣 😂 ffs Steph...is that the best you got??
She was playing voice notes of Lucy having a go at her and saying what we all think...however it then went onto Stephs reply and she was calling her all kinds...dumb slag I think she said...strange how she wouldn't play her voice notes back. To make herself look like a victim of course

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Talk about airing your dirty laundry in public 😂

---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So I was right about the fake accounts and Lewis trolling his mum for views 😂 the two Susan’s have stopped speaking to her ,
View attachment 2817441
she thinks it’s because they were removed as mods but it’s probably because they believed her to be a victim of nasty tattle trolls when all along she was lying to them and in on the whole charade…With friends like her you wouldn’t need enemies 😂
---
What a bunch of plebs 😂 glad it’s all fell back on her, anyone that gifts her or sends off the wish list is crazy! She’s nothing but a fraud like we’ve been saying all along.
View attachment 2817501
---
View attachment 2817503
---
That Lynns as thick as two planks of wood 🤣
Thankyou again lol I was working a late today so missed all the action hahha love it!!

Reactions: 3
She said earlier that she's not borrowed any money off anyone, then 30 mins later she says she's giving it back on the 1st. Make ya mind up.
All she does is spout lies! She's a vile excuse of a woman! She sounds thick as duck when she speaks, she can't get her words out and sounds like she's got a speech impediment.
That lynn just agrees with whatever Stephanie says, she's no opinion of her own. She must be a billy no mates who's got a really sad life if she thinks been Stephanie's bouncer is her job role. Can't wait til they fall out....

Reactions: 2
She said earlier that she's not borrowed any money off anyone, then 30 mins later she says she's giving it back on the 1st. Make ya mind up.
All she does is spout lies! She's a vile excuse of a woman! She sounds thick as duck when she speaks, she can't get her words out and sounds like she's got a speech impediment.
That lynn just agrees with whatever Stephanie says, she's no opinion of her own. She must be a billy no mates who's got a really sad life if she thinks been Stephanie's bouncer is her job role. Can't wait til they fall out....
Lynn must’ve been asleep throughout the whole live she asked Steph why one of the Susan’s wasn’t on 😂 how could she miss Stephs ranting about them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine being such a bleeping c*nt that you get your 15 year old child involved in petty arguments with let’s face it strangers and make up trolling. Then say he is affected by doing it. Top parenting as always Steph!!

Reactions: 5
Imagine being such a bleeping c*nt that you get your 15 year old child involved in petty arguments with let’s face it strangers and make up trolling. Then say he is affected by doing it. Top parenting as always Steph!!
She exposes him to an adult world, then accuses said adults of being ‘peados’ 🙄.

Reactions: 4
They are all as bad as each other. The language when they are all on live. I've heard holy than thou Lynn swearing around Lewis and getting him involved, Stephanie's mouth is vile. No wonder Lewis has a potty mouth.
I wonder if she'll be proud when he ends up like her? Benefit scrounger with a lack of hygiene. Let's face it, that's where he's heading.
All this Lucy business is funny, it's the same story with different people. They all turn on each other eventually.

Thank god for that, no one needs to be seeing her eating that slop she cooks or listening to the breathing. Hopefully she can spend her time sorting her mess of a life out

Forgot to add trolling to her pastimes 😂

---

---
Poor things will be encased in her dog breathe 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“ i like to go out with my friends” then next sentence “ i don’t go out apart from when my son finishes school and he takes me shopping”
Make your mind up Steph you brain cell devoid moron
---
And no animal lover allows their pets to roam around, unneutered. An animal lover would ensure their pets are neutered for their own health and to make sure they don’t reproduce when there are enough unwanted cats and dogs in the world 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“ i like to go out with my friends” then next sentence “ i don’t go out apart from when my son finishes school and he takes me shopping”
Make your mind up Steph you brain cell devoid moron
---
And no animal lover allows their pets to roam around, unneutered. An animal lover would ensure their pets are neutered for their own health and to make sure they don’t reproduce when there are enough unwanted cats and dogs in the world 😡
I was laughing at that too 😂 she’s can’t keep up with her own lies.

Must’ve realised that her sickness benefit claim is based on her being too depressed and anxious to leave the house and tit it thinking her benefits would be cut. She really is a massive drain on society and will continue to cost the country money with all the inevitable health issues she’s going to suffer being so massively fat with a shocking diet plus she smokes and the fact that she will never contribute a penny cos she will never get off her massive lazy arse and get a job

Reactions: 6
She’s an animal lover but doesn’t know how many cats she’s got, counting using her fingers 😂

• Haha