Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread for Huddersfield's answer to Shameless
---
I'm really surprised Lewis can spell Pussy.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've never heard such crap in my life! She calls us pedophiles for commenting on what she puts on a live stream. I mean make it make sense!
She's a terrible mother, feeds her son crap, poor kid is morbidly obese. She's said he gets in trouble at school, he's a lazy arse, the house is absolutely filthy, she's a work shy lazy arse. They look like they smell.
She let's him shout and swear like that. It's embarrassing! He's been dragged up. Even if you don't have much money, you can keep a clean home and not live in filth

---
Looking at the state of her hair, she does not shower every day! She's a liar, she knows her house is a dirty mess. It's not just untidy, it's FILTHY. Every time you decorate, it looks worse than before!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What tit is she talking? Saying she does is all alone! Did she buy her washing machine herself then? Is she buying her son a new bed?
---
Ooooh. Sorry Steph. Not! 😂

Reactions: 4
What tit is she talking? Saying she does is all alone! Did she buy her washing machine herself then? Is she buying her son a new bed?
It's that low IQ, she's got a selective memory too! Single parents can absolutely keep a clean home, and not feed their child tit, so much so that's its obese. She loves having an excuse for been a crap lazy mother. Why not get a job and buy your own stuff? Cos you're a lazy benefit scrounger that's why

• Heart
Cheers I couldn’t see it 😂…I’ve saved my vids for this thread, I’ll edit shortly 😅
---

---
Lewis has a tattle account ??
IMG_2347.jpeg

---
This is what shows when you’re not logged in
IMG_2349.jpeg

---
So he’s on Tattle trolling his own mother 😳
---
You can see his profile pic and icons
IMG_2348.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They’ve been rumbled, big mistake showing your phone Lewis 😂 he’s either on trolling ( definitely him fitting up Lucy) or it’s to up her engagement by commenting about her, imagine putting your 15 yr old on Tattle to push your TikTok account , I’m sure the rest of the posse are on here pretend trolling to push her out there..Once you see it , it’s very obvious!

---
Only one account on here has a green backround as a profile, quick to post everytime she’s live 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cheers I couldn’t see it 😂…I’ve saved my vids for this thread, I’ll edit shortly 😅
---
View attachment 2647792
---
Lewis has a tattle account ??View attachment 2647804
---
This is what shows when you’re not logged in View attachment 2647810
---
So he’s on Tattle trolling his own mother 😳
---
You can see his profile pic and icons View attachment 2647817
Big breast Lewis making threats and suggesting we don’t have jobs… with a “role model” who’s never worked a day in her life.
Thanks for featuring me steffy, guess I’m famous now too 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God shows how desperate these people are , drag tattle through the mud for a swizzlers mix 😂…Bet that Lynn and the other plebs must feel right foolish when the likes of Steph can pull a fast one 🤪 I love collecting the receipts 😎

Attachments

• Heart
Let’s hope all those poor bastards that were dishing out sympathy and money see what she’s really been at , having her kid troll her on Tattle has to be scraping the barrel of life ..Glad she’s been outed.

Attachments

As if it's Lewis who's her troll.....priceless!! What a family!

God shows how desperate these people are , drag tattle through the mud for a swizzlers mix 😂…Bet that Lynn and the other plebs must feel right foolish when the likes of Steph can pull a fast one 🤪 I love collecting the receipts 😎
Have they tried to worm their way out of this? I was *blocked* by the unit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How could they worm their way out when Lewis outed them 😂…Maybe next time he’ll remember to log out of Tattle before putting his account on TikTok 🥴
---
Incase anyone missed it here’s Lewis exposing his Tattle account 🤪 hope she’s told the police all about her own little trolling game on Tattle 😂 I hope people wise up and stop gifting her stuff now they’ve outed themselves as Tattle trolls 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks more like an old tortoise every single time I see her. Also Miss Trunchbull.

So what will the TikTok posse of supporters make of that?? Stephanie Martin, the grifter that looks like gru and 💩 for brains has been exposed by her own lummox of a son as trolling themselves for sympathy gifts off vulnerable people 😁 best get saving for his own bed now they’ve been exposed as frauds 🤣

• Haha
She really needs to get educated on the word “p3ado” she throws it around like sweets. Also, there are plenty of the above terms with children. Having children does not excuse you from being one. She really is so thick is concerning.

I still can’t get over big Lewis, he’s deffo all mouth making threats like that. It’s cringey.

There’s got to be some technical genius who can “unpixel” the screen shot and reveal him well & truly. She will soon disappear I can guarantee 😂😂😂

• Haha
She really needs to get educated on the word “p3ado” she throws it around like sweets. Also, there are plenty of the above terms with children. Having children does not excuse you from being one. She really is so thick is concerning.

I still can’t get over big Lewis, he’s deffo all mouth making threats like that. It’s cringey.

There’s got to be some technical genius who can “unpixel” the screen shot and reveal him well & truly. She will soon disappear I can guarantee 😂😂😂
I don’t know how they’ll have the nerve to appear on TikTok again…But then it is Steph 😂

• Heart