Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. Fried chicken from the take away and a MOUNTAIN of pasta covered in salad cream. No words.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounded drunk, old Lynn asked her on the live was she drunk she couldn’t get her words out, she said it’s the tablets 🥴

Reactions: 1
Must be one of the weirdest concoctions yet !banana, grapes, egg and fish with beetroot 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on the beg for new knashers, teeth literally falling out of her gob , maybe if she actually brushed them once in a while she wouldn’t be left like a Jeremy Kyle show reject 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s hoping to get an NHS dentist to get them for free…If not I’m sure she’ll be starting a crowdfunder with all five viewers, one for each tooth 🦷

She’s on the beg for new knashers, teeth literally falling out of her gob , maybe if she actually brushed them once in a while she wouldn’t be left like a Jeremy Kyle show reject 🙄
View attachment 2981162
How about, if you’d cleaned everyday and didn’t drink copious amounts of pop you wouldn’t need dentures, never see toothpaste or toothbrushes in your hauls ya skank!

Big Lewis is kicking off in Stephanie’s live. Telling people to kill themelves. Acting the (large and in charge man). Should this child be concentrating on doing his GCSEs?

• Wow
I mean there’s no point is there really. He’s destined for a lifetime of unemployment and benefits. Kid will never amount to anything cos his mother is a lazy, scruff bag who has spent her entire adult life scrounging off the state and vulnerable morons on TikTok

He’s only doing foundation courses so there’s a chance he might pass 😂
---
That live is everything that’s wrong with Britain , condensed on TikTok 😆

• Haha
IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6851.jpeg

The whole cake with a cuppa and she wonders why she’s gained 6 st
---
Said she’d rather Lewis vapes than takes drink and drugs.

• Sick
  • Wow
They are still going on about blessed lucy, how many times can she repeat herself?
She looks absolutely terrible! Honestly, she's not gonna make old age! The state of her, I couldn't let my neighbours see me if I looked like she does, nevermind the whole bloody Internet. It's like she doesn't see what we do!
I see Kate is back talking to her! I give them 2 months before they fall out again. The things Kate said Steph 😂😂 they've all got short memories!

Susan Woodhead is talking to her again too said B.Lucy was controlling her 😂 what’s the attraction to somebody that looks and sounds like the honey monster 🙄

• Haha