Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think if I sent her some shower gel and shampoo, she'd have a wash?
If she hasn’t taken the hint from all our posts I don’t think there’s much hope of her opening the door 😂…Unless you can incorporate them into a kebab 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez the poor kitty jumped out the window and she doesn’t give a duck 😕

---

• Wow
Bloody hell, that's some fat ass! She takes up the whole screen!
You could park a double decker up there 😳 those PJ’s will need surgically removed 🤢
---
IMG_4845.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I remember doing that to Ruth who hung around with karina once she was fumingggggg 😆 🤣
I did that to Ruth too, so funny!!
---
I wish the cat did fall and she had to take him to the vets!!! ££££
She wouldn't have taken him to the vets, probably put him in the slow cooker. Ain't no way Stephanie gets the cats regular health injections or worms them or does flea treatments. They are probably on Aldi basics cat dried food if they are lucky!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I kinda feel bad for pointing out the grifting, food bank fraud and lies 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Why do they always do "sad" videos 😆 🤣 😂 why??? The "sad" song is too upbeat. She needs to try harder
Sympathy engagement 🙄…She’s having fish n chips for tea ,another takeaway for someone that’s always crying poverty.

Reactions: 2
Sympathy engagement 🙄…She’s having fish n chips for tea ,another takeaway for someone that’s always crying poverty.
The amount of money she wastes on takeaways, yet uses a food bank. Its disgusting. And then you got Lewis with uniform on that doesn't fit him, and you think....Why?
Love to see how she's gonna live on £368 a month once Lewis has left full time education. Mind you, she'll probably invent some bad back like they all do

The amount of money she wastes on takeaways, yet uses a food bank. Its disgusting. And then you got Lewis with uniform on that doesn't fit him, and you think....Why?
Love to see how she's gonna live on £368 a month once Lewis has left full time education. Mind you, she'll probably invent some bad back like they all do
He will claim too no doubt or become her carer or vice versa

So I was right about the fake accounts and Lewis trolling his mum for views 😂 the two Susan’s have stopped speaking to her ,

she thinks it’s because they were removed as mods but it’s probably because they believed her to be a victim of nasty tattle trolls when all along she was lying to them and in on the whole charade…With friends like her you wouldn’t need enemies 😂
---
What a bunch of plebs 😂 glad it’s all fell back on her, anyone that gifts her or sends off the wish list is crazy! She’s nothing but a fraud like we’ve been saying all along.

---

---
That Lynns as thick as two planks of wood 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Oh my word, tattlers are definitely gonna have a field day Stephanie, you lying fat oaf.
You've no one left, apart from Lynn, and she's hardly a worthy friend, she's only got half a brain cell. Between ya both...you're dangerous 😆
As if one blob and her fatty boom boom can cause so much tit....."am I the problem?"
This is awesome 😆 🤣 😂

Omg it’s kicking off so she wasn’t bothered about tattles opinions but makes up a fake account what she’s been playing the sympathy card for months wtf

Reactions: 2