Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤯 CC My head is fried trying to keep up with who’s who. Thank the lord the majority of them can’t post on here

Reactions: 3
I ain't got a bloody clue what's going on, who anyone is, and what bloody day it is!!
It's mental on CC! I just wanted to talk about the scruff bag, and I leave feeling well confused 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I ain't got a bloody clue what's going on, who anyone is, and what bloody day it is!!
It's mental on CC! I just wanted to talk about the scruff bag, and I leave feeling well confused 😆
Yup! Me too (my name is)

• Heart
I can’t seem to find her TikTok account? What one is she using these days? …I had a look on CC a while ago and thought it was a doxxing site, people seemed to be obsessing over who others were in practicality every thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ wouldn’t surprise me if one of those troll hunter accounts is behind it ? I saw some questionable comments that gave an odd vibe, something off about it.

I can’t seem to find her TikTok account? What one is she using these days? …I had a look on CC a while ago and thought it was a doxxing site, people seemed to be obsessing over who others were in practicality every thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ wouldn’t surprise me if one of those troll hunter accounts is behind it ? I saw some questionable comments that gave an odd vibe, something off about it.
I think she may have deactivated it for now. Don’t quote me tho.

And me and @SC11 😂 bloody hell it’s like a school playground I dunno what the duck they are on about 😂
Maybe a distraction thread is needed Lol. They are lingering like a bad smell
---
There’s a couple of her accounts still there but the main Stephanie account seems to be gone .
Saw one with troll in the name is still there. CBA searching her. We all know she will reappear soon as she cant stay away for long

---

Saw one with troll in the name is still there. CBA searching her. We all know she will reappear soon as she cant stay away for long
Yes , it’s her social life she’s bound to appear 😂

• Haha
---

She hasn’t used that in awhile last time was when she made that weird Mac n cheese was it ? and it took her 7 parts! 😂

• Haha
Some chocolate Swiss roll to go with her custard

---
Funny looking grapes

Last edited:
  • Haha
No idea, Hopefully someone has had a word with admin or mods.
It’s hillarious how they tried deflecting from stephanie. And it didn’t work

Reactions: 1