Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her on Clapper, 😂😂😂wtf is that slop before she added the jar of sauce?🤢
---
Just watched her on Clapper, 😂😂😂wtf is that slop before she added the jar of sauce?🤢
She’s so illiterate she thought the marinated tofu was potato!
---
---

---
---

---
It’s TOFOO!!!😂
---
Imagine seeing her on her on Clapper for the first time?! No wonder comments are turned off, then asks what’s everyone else having for their tea let me know in the comments
Cupid stunt!

Attachments

• 42.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 3
    The tofu got me 😆 🤣 😂 she's doing it on purpose, gotta be!!
    As if she’s that intelligent to do that!!!
    She spent ages, studying the back of the pack of stuffing to read how to make it, sucking her thumb, and then I bet she didn’t put it in the oven after she added the water ! 😂😂😂
    ---
    These are from Clapper I’m blocked on TT
    ---
    As if she’s that intelligent to do that!!!
    She spent ages, studying the back of the pack of stuffing to read how to make it, sucking her thumb, and then I bet she didn’t put it in the oven after she added the water ! 😂😂😂
    ---
    These are from Clapper I’m blocked on TT

Attachments

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: 4
    I LOL at this! He thought Lewis’s snoring was Steph slurping her tea 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    She’s chatting about that CC .said people are liars and the police will find them, she can’t wait for karma.

---

• Haha
    Reactions: 2
    She might have a new African husband lined up 😉😉 apparently she’s already getting shafted by someone 😬 he must have a strong stomach 😮💨

---
    She’s on the beg again!

---

---

Last edited:
    Reactions: 1
    Why would she bother buying Lewis a new school uniform if he’s leaving a couple of weeks later, shouldn’t that have been a priority over her decorating 🤔….We underestimated her she’s an A student with an extensive portfolio 😂

---

Reactions: 1