Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a muppet can't even work out that her sons already in high school lol and it do take the social to see he's being fed but not the right stuff clearly fk sake.imagine being reported to social full stop.

Reactions: 4
More concerning is they seem to take the reports seriously and keep a check on her.

How old is Lynn? I thought she was a pensioner ๐Ÿ˜ฒ her and Steph obviously use the same anti wrinkle cream.
If she reckons she's skint now, wait til all her child benefits stop, no more child element on her UC, no more child maintenance. She's gonna have to get a job. Can you imagine that thing walking in for an interview? You wouldn't be able to understand a word she says, her hair will be hanging dripping with grease, her gunt hanging down, and you can forget smart clothes, she'll turn up in a bloody garfield snoodie with yesterday's kebab stuck down it.
I see she's got another thread going on comment cafe ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ How embarrassing ya scraggy knob, imagine people talking about your dirty hygiene and smelling ya fishy fingers. Jesus, shoot me now! Poor Lewis surely is getting the piss taken out of him at school for his mother. The shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More concerning is they seem to take the reports seriously and keep a check on her.
Exactly look how hard it is to get the social to come out some kids are physically black and blue yet they go without visits and gall under the radar...she goes on like its something big to have the social come her house.i actually pity her I really do.

Reactions: 3
Jesus that was a hard read. Learn to spell Steph and educate yourself around punctuation.

While weโ€™re at it, youโ€™re not vulnerable Steph, youโ€™re just a lazy drain on society who has basically abused their child which has resulted in the poor lad being severely obese and open to suffer from a multitude of health problems not to mention a likely life on benefits just like his dole scrounger of a mother.

Have fun on TikTok Steph itโ€™s ok but get a job to support yourself and stop using food banks then buying a takeaway the next night. And get rid of your beggy wish list and buy your own shite, with money earned from working not claiming handouts off hard working tax payers like myself!
Well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

imagine being so stupid to out yourself as a tattler to prove an non existent point, that comment was from Steph the pleb herself ,on another site, nobody would be desperate enough to endorse her ,only herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ look at the fuckin grammar ๐Ÿฅด maybe the social should check her sons bank account if you check online itโ€™s an offence to hide savings ,investments in minors accounts ๐Ÿ˜โ€ฆYou canโ€™t see when someoneโ€™s edited a post on Tattle unless youโ€™re logged in B . Lucy has fkd up just like Lewis ๐Ÿคฃ..Thatโ€™s definitely the face of someone thatโ€™s made a boo-boo ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 2803931
MY5 ffs! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Yeah sheโ€™s probably the lunchtime supervisor, keeping them in check in the playground,was surprised she had a teenager I thought she was in her 60โ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
View attachment 2806251
Yeah they can tell heโ€™s been fed, cos heโ€™s the size of a bleeping house!!!!
---
How are her so called friends in her lives not bored to death of her โ€˜woe is meโ€™
Also I swear one of them actually hates her canโ€™t remember her name but she comes across like she does in a sly way if you know what I mean

Last edited:
Lucy and Lynn have had a fight ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Stephanie says there is a troll in their group ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly Stephanie, no one bleeping likes you. Everyone thinks you're a pleb, they are all laughing at you.
Anyone read comment cafe? She's getting slated....I'm all for it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ some weirdo aka Stephanie is trying to defend her, but they can't spell either. It's definitely Stephanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lucy and Lynn have had a fight ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Stephanie says there is a troll in their group ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly Stephanie, no one bleeping likes you. Everyone thinks you're a pleb, they are all laughing at you.
Anyone read comment cafe? She's getting slated....I'm all for it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ some weirdo aka Stephanie is trying to defend her, but they can't spell either. It's definitely Stephanie.
No I've never heard of comment cafe lol is it another website?

Stephanie and Lucy have now fallen out...Lucy get on comment cafe and tell everyone what a dirty woman Stephanie is ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Stephanie says Lucy takes over the lives, Lucy says she's been made out to be a liar. They all hate each other, it's brilliant ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Yeah, there's a tiktok section and someone's made Stephanie her own thread along with the rest of the begs! It's funny reading!
---
Yeah, there's a tiktok section and someone's made Stephanie her own thread along with the rest of the begs! It's funny reading!

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s disabled her mods for the time being said there was someone messing around with her wish list.
---
She was sweating like a pig yesterday ๐Ÿคข
IMG_4761.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
That lollypop is 200% her ๐Ÿ˜‚ the things theyโ€™re trying to write are exactly what she said on the lives.

Reactions: 2
That lollypop is 200% her ๐Ÿ˜‚ the things theyโ€™re trying to write are exactly what she said on the lives.
What account is she on? Iโ€™m currently glued to RC Speed dating but I need to watch the jezza Kyle fall out ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
It's gonna come out that Blessed Lucy is still trolling her, it's all falling apart now!
Lucy was saying that Stephanie said that Lynn takes over the live, Stephanie said she's lying, then Lucy said but I'm not, you've said that Steph. I can well believe that Stephanie talks about Lynn behind her back!
Now Aaron has admitted trolling her...brilliant ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ there's gonna be a few more than are trolling her yet to come out the woodwork! She brings this all on herself.

• Haha
She makes it so obvious itโ€™s herself and her minions trolling Lynn/ Lucy ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t know how they havenโ€™t caught on to them by now ๐Ÿฅด

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's not got many fans has she? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… everyone seems to hate these pair. She's doxed her own address ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ idiot!