Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just scrolling and saw she’s missing Tattle 😂 no mention no engagement 🤣
---

---
Saw this on another site and lol ,it’s obviously her ! there couldn’t be two with the same level of illiteracy, surely 😂
IMG_4652.jpeg

---
Oh no ! Bless Lucy just outed herself as a tattler 😂 you don’t see reactions or last edited unless you’re logged into the site…Like we said B.Lucy has been trolling Steph on Tattle for ages 🤣
IMG_4664.jpeg

---
What a pair of plebs 😂

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
imagine being so stupid to out yourself as a tattler to prove an non existent point, that comment was from Steph the pleb herself ,on another site, nobody would be desperate enough to endorse her ,only herself 😂 look at the fuckin grammar 🥴 maybe the social should check her sons bank account if you check online it’s an offence to hide savings ,investments in minors accounts 😏…You can’t see when someone’s edited a post on Tattle unless you’re logged in B . Lucy has fkd up just like Lewis 🤣..That’s definitely the face of someone that’s made a boo-boo 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s on @stephanie1234_8 now. On live breathing like a sweaty barn donkey.
Blocked on all my accounts 😫
---
I love these screen recordings lol thankyou!!
What bullshit! A. You cannot read Tattle without an account and B. I dont think you can have more than one account correct me if I’m wrong
Every live is always about HER how Do her cronies not get bored of listening to her tit Day in day out?
Also, it’s bloody obvious that she’s putting the money somewhere else. Where else is her TikTok money going if it’s not in her own account She’s literally just shot herself in the foot there stupid bleep

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can never understand any of their conversations. Watching three idiots try and string a sentence. None of it ever makes any sense. The way the other two are talking is so disingenuous, they sound so guilty and caught out. They are not your friends Steph. Forgiving someone who trolled you last year, wouldn’t be me forgiving her.

Reactions: 4
Tattles useful in downing engagement as well as upping it 😂 how desperate is she and her cronies name dropping and fake trolling ( except B.Lucy 😉) on forums to try and get her views up, only thing they’ve managed (by sending people here )is losing her viewers 🤣 when people read and see the receipts they don’t be long copping on…Grand total of 8 in lives😂
---
Blocked on all my accounts 😫
---

What bullshit! A. You cannot read Tattle without an account and B. I dont think you can have more than one account correct me if I’m wrong
Every live is always about HER how Do her cronies not get bored of listening to her tit Day in day out?
Also, it’s bloody obvious that she’s putting the money somewhere else. Where else is her TikTok money going if it’s not in her own account She’s literally just shot herself in the foot there stupid bleep
You can read it! You just don’t get minute details like who reacted or edited their posts unless you’re logged in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah the reason we come in at night is cos majority of people work not sit on tik tok live all day huns ;)

Reactions: 7
She chooses to read here nobody is twisting her arm 🙄
IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4700.jpeg
💩 for dinner 🤢
IMG_4698.jpeg

---
You can see the same writing style as this 👇🏻not a full stop in either post.
IMG_4652.jpeg

Seems they’re creating another fake drama tonight , a teacher in the live 😂 ..Anything for a freebie, eh !

Oh the shite that they are talking! Talking about discussing a "child" on tiktok....Steph you pleb, you are the one who puts fatty boom boom on live. In fact didn't you give him one of your accounts at one point? Yeah, great safeguarding. It's all your own fault if anything gets discussed, it's what you've put out there.
This Lynn is as thick as a plank, "just smile and wave boys, smile and wave" ohh duck off you old hag, you say this every time, its so predictable. I knew you were gonna say that before you opened your wrinkly gob.
So Mr and Mrs White ain't her friends anymore, they've been talking about her. They are all fake as, who the hell would be friends with the ogre.
She says she's been trolled for 2 years now, I remember when I told you about Tattle in your live 😆 🤣 😂 I loved pointing you in our direction.
My favourite line tonight "it's hard to know who is general" it's GENUINE you big thick knobber. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe that lynns a teacher 😳 Perklees council 🤣 any wonder the country’s in the shape it is if this is all education has to offer 😅

---
Oh the shite that they are talking! Talking about discussing a "child" on tiktok....Steph you pleb, you are the one who puts fatty boom boom on live. In fact didn't you give him one of your accounts at one point? Yeah, great safeguarding. It's all your own fault if anything gets discussed, it's what you've put out there.
This Lynn is as thick as a plank, "just smile and wave boys, smile and wave" ohh duck off you old hag, you say this every time, its so predictable. I knew you were gonna say that before you opened your wrinkly gob.
So Mr and Mrs White ain't her friends anymore, they've been talking about her. They are all fake as, who the hell would be friends with the ogre.
She says she's been trolled for 2 years now, I remember when I told you about Tattle in your live 😆 🤣 😂 I loved pointing you in our direction.
My favourite line tonight "it's hard to know who is general" it's GENUINE you big thick knobber. bleeping hell.
I thought Albert Steptoe was dead until lynn appeared to give the middle finger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The eyebrows are wild tonight guys.
She's a looker ain't she? 🤢🤢
---
Can’t believe that lynns a teacher 😳 Perklees council 🤣 any wonder the country’s in the shape it is if this is all education has to offer 😅
View attachment 2805503
---

I thought Albert Steptoe was dead until lynn appeared to give the middle finger 😂
She's a teacher? With the language I've heard her use...tut tut. Is she an actual teacher or a TA? I'm guessing a TA, or she helps the kids read their books. If she's a teacher, I'm shocked. Especially with her online behaviour.....hmmmm interesting

Attachments

• Haha
---

She's a teacher? With the language I've heard her use...tut tut. Is she an actual teacher or a TA? I'm guessing a TA, or she helps the kids read their books. If she's a teacher, I'm shocked. Especially with her online behaviour.....hmmmm interesting
🤣👍🏻

---
---

Feck knows?? But if they want to reboot Steptoe and son they’ve got Albert, Steph as Arold and her house as the kip they live in 🤣
---
Imagine a Teacher/ TA ?? Coming out with talk like this 😳

---
Only a bad parent blames their kid for their situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jesus that was a hard read. Learn to spell Steph and educate yourself around punctuation.

While we’re at it, you’re not vulnerable Steph, you’re just a lazy drain on society who has basically abused their child which has resulted in the poor lad being severely obese and open to suffer from a multitude of health problems not to mention a likely life on benefits just like his dole scrounger of a mother.

Have fun on TikTok Steph it’s ok but get a job to support yourself and stop using food banks then buying a takeaway the next night. And get rid of your beggy wish list and buy your own shite, with money earned from working not claiming handouts off hard working tax payers like myself!

Reactions: 5
That Lynn needs those videos sent to the school she works at
---
Can you guys please put screenshots up for the blockees please

Reactions: 3
🤣👍🏻
View attachment 2805535
---

Feck knows?? But if they want to reboot Steptoe and son they’ve got Albert, Steph as Arold and her house as the kip they live in 🤣
---
Imagine a Teacher/ TA ?? Coming out with talk like this 😳
View attachment 2805558
---
Only a bad parent blames their kid for their situation.
View attachment 2805585
Deffo not a teacher. More like the wisened old school cook who sneaks off for fags behind the bike shelter.

No offence to school cooks you all do a wonderful job. But she is vile.

Jesus that was a hard read. Learn to spell Steph and educate yourself around punctuation.

While we’re at it, you’re not vulnerable Steph, you’re just a lazy drain on society who has basically abused their child which has resulted in the poor lad being severely obese and open to suffer from a multitude of health problems not to mention a likely life on benefits just like his dole scrounger of a mother.

Have fun on TikTok Steph it’s ok but get a job to support yourself and stop using food banks then buying a takeaway the next night. And get rid of your beggy wish list and buy your own shite, with money earned from working not claiming handouts off hard working tax payers like myself!
She said SS were out in January because someone reported her for starving Lewis 😂 …She couldn’t be earning much from TikTok there’s only a few in her lives, mainly mods and trolls.

View attachment 2805503
---

“Report her to erm eeeerrmmmm errmmmm educational.” Hahahaha yeah she is not a teacher. She is the dinner lady at best if she doesn’t know who to report a teacher to for misconduct. Absolute weapons that lot. I can’t stress enough how much I cannot listen to Steph and anyone on her live trying to argue a point about anything. It’s painful to listen to. Hurts my brain trying to work out what they’re trying to say.

“Report her to erm eeeerrmmmm errmmmm educational.” Hahahaha yeah she is not a teacher. She is the dinner lady at best if she doesn’t know who to report a teacher to for misconduct. Absolute weapons that lot. I can’t stress enough how much I cannot listen to Steph and anyone on her live trying to argue a point about anything. It’s painful to listen to. Hurts my brain trying to work out what they’re trying to say.
Yeah she’s probably the lunchtime supervisor, keeping them in check in the playground,was surprised she had a teenager I thought she was in her 60’s 😂
---

Last edited:
  • Haha