Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guy the Gorilla …Jeez The Milky Bar Kid didn’t age well 😬
IMG_4020.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine waking up one morning and looking like that? Shoot me now.
I don't think I could function if I looked like that, the clothes she wears, the size of her, the teeth, the hair, the skin. It's all absolutely disgusting. She could help herself, she must be happy looking like that.
You can tell what kind of upbringing she's had, a rough one. How can someone not want to do better? Or at least have teeth?

Reactions: 6
She’s no pride in her appearance at all, it’s not like she doesn’t have the money for a wash at the very least.

Reactions: 3
Gosh I haven't watched her in a long time does she still dish up food in her manky kitchen,she used to give me the ick, and her poundland auls consisted of sweets,sweets and more sweets no wonder she had no teeth

Gosh I haven't watched her in a long time does she still dish up food in her manky kitchen,she used to give me the ick, and her poundland auls consisted of sweets,sweets and more sweets no wonder she had no teeth
You're not missing much, she's still the same...although much fatter, and possibly lost more teeth.

Reactions: 2
The bleeping cheek of her! What in the UC is this? That’s THE most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard out of her toothless gob! How about YOU get off your ever growing fat arse and get a job? How DARE you say something like that to someone who actually works but is still struggling when YOU scam off DWP, have wishlists, go to food banks but spend tit loads of taxpayers money on sweets, junk food and takeaways?
People like you are the dregs of society

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The bleeping cheek of her! What in the UC is this? That’s THE most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard out of her toothless gob! How about YOU get off your ever growing fat arse and get a job? How DARE you say something like that to someone who actually works but is still struggling when YOU scam off DWP, have wishlists, go to food banks but spend tit loads of taxpayers money on sweets, junk food and takeaways?
Must’ve been Lewis or Shan wrote that it’s readable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she is a bleeping disgrace. Sooner that lard arse waste of space gets her comeuppance the better. She doesn’t know the meaning of a job.

Reactions: 7
Wow, Really Steph?! She is such an ignoramous. Bet she’s never worked a day in her life. She’s dragged her kids up. Vile disgusting creature she is.

Why does it take the massive moron 482 parts to show how to make pasta bake and heat up some ‘kebabs’
Fat bleep needs to learn to edit seriously. It’s like an entire 30 minutes to get to the end!

Reactions: 3
Never known a tuna pasta bake to be just mayonnaise topped with cheese. Warm mayonnaise 🤢🤢🤢 pasta bake, Steph, is putting dry pasta in the oven with the sauce to cook for the full duration. You’ve just melted cheese in the oven 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4