Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bottoms are hideous, cheap crappy flammable material. She's definitely someone who gets pointed at and laughed at in the street.
She's coming across like she's got special needs lately, it's like she's got more thicker if that's even possible
She seems to be struggling to string a sentence together, I’ve noticed that too.

Reactions: 1
WTF are they trousers? 🤣 The top isn’t so bad as she’s a big wifey but the trousers 🤣My kids would be like “ur no going out in them” 🫣🤭🤣

She really needs starting thinking bout her health, Notice how outta breath she was after her wee fashion show. She will be after a wheelchair soon cos she’s so overweight and unfit.

Reactions: 3
WTF are they trousers? 🤣 The top isn’t so bad as she’s a big wifey but the trousers 🤣My kids would be like “ur no going out in them” 🫣🤭🤣

She really needs starting thinking bout her health, Notice how outta breath she was after her wee fashion show. She will be after a wheelchair soon cos she’s so overweight and unfit.
Probably what she wants. Think of all the extra benefits she can claim

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well yeah I mean Lewis's benefits will be stopping in a few years, she'll need the money, cos there's no way the fat useless lump will get a job

Reactions: 5

She’s deff got COPD I’ve been saying it for donkeys, that noise when she breathes in makes me wanna puke
---
Btw, who is this Danielle that keeps on buying her stuff? Is she fr? I’ve never seen her on lives

Reactions: 4
Definitely losing what little marbles she has 🤨

---
She’s deff got COPD I’ve been saying it for donkeys, that noise when she breathes in makes me wanna puke
---
Btw, who is this Danielle that keeps on buying her stuff? Is she fr? I’ve never seen her on lives
Think she’s from Ireland ? she does be on the lives quite often , not sure if she’s a mod ?

Reactions: 3
She seems to be struggling to string a sentence together, I’ve noticed that too.
Repeating herself too then again her vocabulary has always been limited, using the same adjectives etc
---
Definitely losing what little marbles she has 🤨
View attachment 3020923
---

Think she’s from Ireland ? she does be on the lives quite often , not sure if she’s a mod ?
Yea that snowman looks just like a penguin 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1