Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known a tuna pasta bake to be just mayonnaise topped with cheese. Warm mayonnaise 🤢🤢🤢 pasta bake, Steph, is putting dry pasta in the oven with the sauce to cook for the full duration. You’ve just melted cheese in the oven 😂
but she’s such a ‘great cook’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry to say but the skank is boring me. She's so dull, she's like watching paint dry.
I want her to show us more of her dirty house, come on Stephanie up your game!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think everyone must be bored of her , she’s averaging about 6 people on her lives ( only scrolled past)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's absolutely massive! She must have put on at least 5 stone in the past year. She can hardly breathe as it is.
Can't see Stephanie getting healthy, poor Lewis will be burying his mother soon at this rate.
That video with the curry, cheese and cottage cheese, who the duck eats these weird combinations? She's gotta spend most of her time on the shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The state of it 😆 🤣 😂 how would you dare show yourself looking like that? She's got no pride or respect for herself. The belly is getting to be Karina size 😲

Such a flex eh Steph? It’s NOT! You think you’re being clever but you’re not, what with your breathing problem and being obese you will be dead before you re 50
I wish she’d wear a bra, her nipples nearly poked me in the eye. 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her nipples are touching the floor, she could use those bad boys as a sweep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Apparently adding garlic granules AND cinnamon to your stir fry is the norm and makes it spicy 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Claims the washing in the skanky kitchen doesn't smell...cos it's clean. Won't be clean though will it, fancy drying your clothes in the kitchen, where she cooks her slop! The coats on the back of the door are gonna stink.of fat and grease 🤢
She's absolutely gross! I've seen some sights in my time, but her hygiene is disgusting.

Reactions: 3
She’s on live now ranting about her son, who looks like a middle aged man, being snatched (winched) off the streets. Lewis even agrees it’ll never happen. Stfu Steph 😂

• Haha
The latest takeaway video makes me wanna heave. Why does she eat such tit? Cheap processed tit. The way she snorts when she inhales the donor meat 🤢
She clearly can't chew properly with no teeth in, she looks ridiculous.
"Here you are son" eat your grease box with a nice side of heart attack and diabetes.
She's got no clue how to lead an healthy life.
She's a waiting heart attack, the poor NHS have enough to deal with.
I'm guessing it's lack of education and her upbringing which makes her think you can live and eat like that with no consequences.
You'll be lucky to last another 10 years Stephanie, you look absolutely terrible. Wake up and sort yourself out, stop been so selfish and put Lewis and his health first. Poor kid has no chance, he's already morbidly obese.

• Sick
She's definitely fallen off the app, no engagement, hardly any views. No one is interested. The spellings are getting worse, and her videos really show her intellectual disabilities. It's like watching someone cooking for the first time without their carer.
"That's what I'm going to do, so yeah that's what I'm going to do guys" IQ of a turd and that's been generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8