Stephanie's Tea Time #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a video of her from a year ago, and the rate that shes gained weight is astounding. Shes gonna end up Becki Jones size at this rate.
She's looking really ill, the hair, the dull skin, the breathing....she needs to sort it out or she isn't gonna live into old age. She's a ticking time bomb. I hope all those "Cheeky tekaways" will be worth it then

Reactions: 4
She’s bigger than becki I think. She’s got humongous tits though which make her look bigger. Beckis only got tiny pitas

• Haha
I watched a video of her from a year ago, and the rate that shes gained weight is astounding. Shes gonna end up Becki Jones size at this rate.
She's looking really ill, the hair, the dull skin, the breathing....she needs to sort it out or she isn't gonna live into old age. She's a ticking time bomb. I hope all those "Cheeky tekaways" will be worth it then
I don’t know who this Becky Jones is. Should I look her up?
I see Steph similar to Chelsea Wright/ Tristan Mcartney.

Reactions: 2
Eurgghhh the woman makes me want to 🤢, she touched the raw chicken, shoved it back in the fridge then carried on chopping and handling salad without washing her hands 🤢

• Sick
The video she posted last night of her saying she’s going to eat all the sweets she wants… she really doesn’t care about her health does she?
No wonder her teeth have rotted out of her mouth

Reactions: 3
The video she posted last night of her saying she’s going to eat all the sweets she wants… she really doesn’t care about her health does she?
No wonder her teeth have rotted out of her mouth
I had to laugh at it, she's sat there, with her huge fat stomach stuffing in sweets, looking like a waynetta slob. She's no pride in herself. Imagine Lewis’s school teachers watching that! She's no shame at all. I'd be mortified if that was me.
Oh well, let her crack on. She's the one that will be dead soon with all her health issues. She's just eating herself to death....Good riddance. She's so selfish, no thoughts as to what's going to happen to her kids without her there. Mind you Lewis might stand a chance of eating healthy without her shoving sugar and fat down his neck 24/7

I had to laugh at it, she's sat there, with her huge fat stomach stuffing in sweets, looking like a waynetta slob. She's no pride in herself. Imagine Lewis’s school teachers watching that! She's no shame at all. I'd be mortified if that was me.
Oh well, let her crack on. She's the one that will be dead soon with all her health issues. She's just eating herself to death....Good riddance. She's so selfish, no thoughts as to what's going to happen to her kids without her there. Mind you Lewis might stand a chance of eating healthy without her shoving sugar and fat down his neck 24/7
You are absolutely spot on.
God she’s embarrassing.
It’s the way she thinks she’s doing something… she acts as if she is getting one over on people who are telling her she is unhealthy, making a joke of it. Rotting her teeth (what’s left of them) putting on more weight, and generally just being an unhealthy mess, all to try and prove a point to people that she can do what she wants.. Minging!

Leave her to it. She’s too stupid to realise she’s the one who’s going to suffer a magnitude of health issues, die young and has basically wasted her life. She’s got no career, lives in a squat, has no really money, hasn’t travelled. She’s basically pointless

Reactions: 6
Leave her to it. She’s too stupid to realise she’s the one who’s going to suffer a magnitude of health issues, die young and has basically wasted her life. She’s got no career, lives in a squat, has no really money, hasn’t travelled. She’s basically pointless
Do you watch Karina? Stephanie reminds me of her, no purpose in life. She hasn't really got a life, just existing from one day to another. She could set a good example to Lewis and go and get a job. Child benefit and maintenance ain't gonna last forever, she's gonna be skint then. I'm sure Lewis will contribute his UC money for lodgings. What a pair!
Imagine getting to 60 and thinking what did I do with my life? Well, I ate loads of kebabs, stuffed my face with sweets, didn't look after my health, but at least I've got my 4 tiktok friends and I showed those trolls I can do what I want! What a flex.

HA! Good. Hopefully she’ll get pissed off and duck off TikTok altogether. Waste of oxygen she is
Nah she will never duck off from tiktok its too lucrative for her.

All I have to say is tiktok steph just becareful dwp be on your case lol,it took 2.5 years for them to investigate my ex but he was found out and ended up loosing his higher claim for mobility..
Now steph I'm not talking about u claiming mobility before you start I'm talking about my ex and although you think right now that they haven't touched you....they take there time.

She's put her latest video on friends only 😆 obviously worried people will see she's spending money on pointless tat again, probably be down the foodbank again tomorrow.

She wastes so much money cause she’s lazy. She has an air fryer so could buy potatoes and make her own chips cheaper but she doesn’t cause she’s lazy, she could buy about a months worth of porridge oats for the price of buying those pots but she won’t cause she’s lazy.